A petition for Indy 5?

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
It might hurt if it actually happened.

Let sleeping dogs lie (both Indiana and Mutt). ;)

I know you were disappointed with KOTCS, but does that really mean we shouldn't see Indy again? Sheesh, buddy. Show some support for our favorite archaeologist! ;)

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
I know you were disappointed with KOTCS, but does that really mean we shouldn't see Indy again? Sheesh, buddy. Show some support for our favorite archaeologist! ;)

The best support we can provide is not to push George into #5. ;)

Indy's brother

Pale Horse said:
Wonder if THIS ever came through.

I don't do facebook...so I can't check it.

I've got 1,706 fans for that page. If I was actively hunting people down through their facebook comments like I was initially, then I would undoubtedly have plenty more. I just got tired of stalking strangers.

Mickiana

I'm sending a printed letter to Lucasfilm asking George to make Indy5 if possible. For what it counts...

Montana Smith

Now that my fifteen Bangkok brides can speak English I've told them to write letters to Lucas advising him not to contemplate Indy 5.

Mickiana

15? Is that all? Has the GFC hit you that hard?:rolleyes: Seriously though, when all else fails (waef) they could make Indy5 like the Three Stooges. Even the Indy theme could morph into something like the Three Stooges theme. A bit of canned laughter and you never know... Indy4 nearly reached these heights, so there! (This suggestion may have occurred elsewhere.)

Montana Smith

Mickiana said:
15? Is that all? Has the GFC hit you that hard?:rolleyes:

There were more. But they managed to escape. ;)

Mickiana said:
Seriously though, when all else fails (waef) they could make Indy5 like the Three Stooges. Even the Indy theme could morph into something like the Three Stooges theme. A bit of canned laughter and you never know... Indy4 nearly reached these heights, so there! (This suggestion may have occurred elsewhere.)

That's why I don't want Lucas to tackle another Indy movie. The potential for disaster is too risky. Especially when he also has to consider the age of his lead actor, and write around that as well.

Olliana

Mickiana said:
15? Is that all? Has the GFC hit you that hard?:rolleyes: Seriously though, when all else fails (waef) they could make Indy5 like the Three Stooges. Even the Indy theme could morph into something like the Three Stooges theme. A bit of canned laughter and you never know... Indy4 nearly reached these heights, so there! (This suggestion may have occurred elsewhere.)

Hasn't LC already delivered that? I think it was some kind of "Two Stooges" and build up to "Three Stooges" and finally "Four Stooges" :) That is, by the way, what I love the movie for: having an all-male cast of protagonists. No woman. No child. Just pure testosterone :cool: That's all I wanted for Indy V, too, and all I ain't gonna get. Sadly, Connery and Elliot won't return. Fact. And Davies would have to regain weight to be funny in that movie ;) just kidding. I'm just so desperately sick of Shia...:sick: