Dr Pepper ad from mid-80s?

I've never been able to find any reference to this and have to wonder if I've imagined it...

Sometime in the mid-late 80s I seem to remember a commercial running with a bunch of children slaving away in a dark mine with chants of 'Cola, cola, we need more!' going on. Then some miraculous Indy-esque saviour comes in and brings them... Dr Pepper? Something that breaks frees them from captivity. Very 'Temple of Doom' style. Does anybody else remember this and was it really as much an Indy parody as I'm remembering?

indyclone25

nah most promos that were of indy were done by pepsi or coke--- only commercial i remember is the last crusade you chose wisely ad

Goodeknight

Don't remember that one, but it's cool to see it. The most obvious influence (direct rip off) is Metropolis. But I also see Indy in it, and a little Star Wars. And the 1984 Macintosh commercial, directed by Ridley Scott. The YouTube title for the Dr. Pepper ad says it was from 1984. Perhaps the same ad agency, or at least someone trying to ride on the coattails of Apple's "watershed" 1984 ad.