Here's one ------> Big Raven Crowds

Pale Horse

Staff member
UNTIL THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ACTIVE USERS (GUESTS AND MEMBERS ALIKE) SURPASSES 37 POSTING HERE SHOULD ONLY BE FOR A REFERENCE...AGAIN THE HIGHEST CROWD EVER DOCUMENTED SINCE THE INDUCTION OF THIS THREAD IS 37 ON JAN. 27TH. PLEASE BEAR THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU SEE WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS A CROWD.

Thank you.

Strider

Did you read the whole thread?

No I missed the first page thinking there was none. I really don't know how I did it, I guess I was half asleep or something.

Kate

HA HA HA!! Love the sig, tall sqaure. Now there's 9 members and 9 guest on the board-meaning 18 folks around the globe are taking the time to read and write on this board. what a small world, eh?

Tennessee R

OK, I know this is mainly for large crowds, but I thought it was neat (and lonely)

I'm the only member at the Raven right now.
(at least I was when I clicked new post).

00Kevin

Indyfan
There are currently 16 members and 7 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 23 on 06-07-2004 at 07:57 AM.
00Kevin, Ameera, bungle92, Canyon, Devin_149, ElodieJones, Fool of Atlantis, Indyologist, LASTCRUSADER, Luckylighter, merancapeman, Renderking Fisk, Tennessee R, vaxer

00Kevin

Indyfan
There are currently 19 members and 8 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 32 on 06-07-2004 at 08:10 AM.
00Kevin, Ameera, bungle92, Canyon, Devin_149, Gregoire Defence, IndyA, Indyologist, Indy_Jones88, LASTCRUSADER, Lightning, Lord Excalibur, Renderking Fisk, Tequileros, Urmel, vaxer, Webley

A little over 10 minutes ago there were 32 people on at once, a raven record! :D and I'm one of them! :D *boasts*

intergamer

Tennessee R said:
Most users ever online was 59 on 06-07-2004 at 08:59 AM.

Wow!!!!!

yeah...but i don't think that's right - more likely a glitch in the system, because the raven wasn't up yet (at least it wasn't working for me) at 8:59. And seriously...59 is unrealistic.

00Kevin

Indyfan
yeah, it was 10:00 on reopening night

I was on at that moment, it said that the most ever was 57...only a few moments ago

I hit refresh and it said 59 currently on...most ever 59 and it has the actual time+5 (which was 2:59 AM)

and I was like WOW! the current peak! and I watching what may be the standing record for along time!

it was splendid :D

intergamer

00Kevin said:
yeah, it was 10:00 on reopening night

I was on at that moment, it said that the most ever was 57...only a few moments ago

I hit refresh and it said 59 currently on...most ever 59 and it has the actual time+5 (which was 2:59 AM)

and I was like WOW! the current peak! and I watching what may be the standing record for along time!

it was splendid :D

yeah...remember that includes guests too

VP

Moderator Emeritus
There are currently 11 members and 15 guests on the boards.
Attila the Professor, bored, bungle92, Finn, grumpus, Marcus Petrius, monkey, My Whips Bigger, Onya, vaxer, VP

Finn

Staff member
Now that's odd, Ren. To me, the effect of Kev being absent has always been the complete opposite. ;)