Star Wars Original Trilogy

QueZTone said:
the thinness, agreed. The illustration however was the Star Wars original artwork/poster, so i dont think you can really bash that, it looks stylish.

I've thrown the flimsy box out. I prefer DVD jewel cases as you can replace them easily.

roundshort

Now this is marketing! How do we make people buy the same crap without spending any money! I love it! America rocks, and yes I will by my set. I hate the changes!

Katarn07

Vlad Dracula said:
It's about time.

But Lucasfilm really should have done this in the first place.

No, they made a helluvalot more money this way. Sure it sucks, but c'mon. I think it's worth it. I grew up on the original, pre-SE trilogy. Though they claim it to be a limited thing. Obviously it'll be rereleased in the future for all those who will miss out on this.

roundshort

ClintonHammond said:
You're the one talking about it, as if it was arousing.....

Check your own swish factor before checking anyone else's....

ummmmm, I am not the one asking guys to do lewd things to me . . .

Joe Brody

[In my best dripping-with-contempt Toht voice]

You Indyfans are all the same, always revealing yourselves as Star Wars fans at every opportunity . . . .

"You Indyfans are all the same..."
Oh man, get a new frigg'n line would ya......

"stay on topic"
This is on topic... Lucas can blow a monkey for all I care......

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
What can I say, always bagging Lucas yet always begging for Indy IV.... Take your pick, gentlemen.

roundshort

Violet Indy said:
What can I say, always bagging Lucas yet always begging for Indy IV.... Take your pick, gentlemen.

why, I beleive one have his cake and eat it too!

Lucas, sucks, but he owns the rights to Indy, so he has to ok the movie being made, then locked in a cave until "top men" can make the movie!

Abe Vayoda

I don't mind Lucas doing this... continually. I'll get them when they come out, and I'm VERY excited about it. I have more problems with Speilberg than I do with Lucas.

Katarn07

I was reading that the sound is gonna be Dolby 2.0 or something. Not that I have a big setup that could utilize much of anything DVDs have to offer, it doesn't really sound like they're putting much effort into this. It's gonna be like transferring VHS to a disc and giving it to us. I'm gonna have to pass on this and wait until they redo it to make even more money off of all us.