Hats off to Shia

tupogirl

I thought he was fantastic!!! And like someone else said, he and Ford had great chemistry. I thought he had great chemistry with Marion as well.

ReggieSnake

Shia was the best new element for this movie. He played his part confidently, but didn't didn't make Ford seem "old" like he might have. I would not mind seeing more of Mutt.

Good Job Shia!:gun:

No Ticket

sandiegojones said:
He was my favorite part of the new movie. Love the comb in the coke bit!(y)

I love when he goes to comb his hair and he is so scared he is shaking. lol. That was very funny! (y)

Nurhachi1991

Yeah I really underestimated Shia and I was wrong way wrong he did a great job in the new movie and now out of all things I bought a jacket like his.

Good work Mutt! But your still no Indy :hat:

Travis85

I really liked the Mutt character and Shia's job as Mutt. As ive stated before, I wouldn't mind a Mutt Williams movie, but not an Indiana Jones movie with Mutt in the leader :p. I want Indy 5 (If it gets made) to be about Indy, but I wouldn't consider a Mutt Williams movie to be Indy 5, but a whole different spin off movie.

Nurhachi1991

Maybe Mutt could get his own tv show kind of like the Young Indy Chronicals......... I would watch it

Than Indy 5 could be about Indy

Katarn07

I never had anything against Shia. I loved him when he was Even Stevens and was excited for him to be in this. I was unsure of Mutt, but I ended up liking him very much and Shia did brilliantly with him.

I'm for a spin-off series that doesn't have him wearing the fedora, Ford doesn't cameo appearance, and Indiana Jones doesn't appear in the title. It'd be more fun than the Mummy sequels, Tomb Raider, and the National Treasure flicks in my opinion.

Nurhachi1991

Travis85 said:
I don't think a multi million dollar movie star is going to settle for a tv show :).

I don't think Louis Stevens is in a place to say what he wants and doesnt want to do!

IJ_KELLER

Shia gave a great performance in this movie!!! I would'nt mind at all if they gave Mutt his own movie (as long as they don't call it Indiana Jones.) "Mutt Williams and the search for a spin-off!" :p