Indy Legos!!!

JimmyPSHayes

I would totally be down for Indy Legos!!! I bought the Johnny Thunder and tried to customize him into Indy,but I learned VERY fast that I am NOT AT ALL talented in that department ;)

San Holo

Violet Indy said:
Actually more than Indy Legos, I want to see an INDY LEGO VIDEO GAME! Done in the same style as Lego Star Wars.
That is a great idea, and I would be very supprised if it wasn't in the works. Lucasrts made all kinds of loot off of the Lego SW, and they know the Indy could franchise could so the same.:whip:

Katarn07

San Holo said:
Lucasrts made all kinds of loot off of the Lego SW

Not enough loot. They didn't publish the first game! Big mistake on their part. I wonder which did better in terms of sales. The second game, in my opinion, is the better game. Hopefully an Indy game would be just as good as that.

Like I may have mentioned though, LEGO Batman is in development and we have to wait for Indy LEGOs to even be made before a game is in the works. But I'm sure we'll see it one day. It'd be cool if all 4 movies were in it instead of just 3 like the SW games had.

Shortie

They're doing an updated version of the first 2 games as one. So it's possible an Indy game would be all 4 movies.

JimmyPSHayes

This is great news!!! I can't wait to see the ones based on Raiders and LC. I'm gonna have to start clearing some display room!

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I had a hell of a time trying to scan and upload the image from today's WSJ, but he looks great. The end of the whip is an 'outie' peg, so he can hang from underneath blocks.

fixer79

Moedred said:
Well, I had a hell of a time trying to scan and upload the image from today's WSJ, but he looks great. The end of the whip is an 'outie' peg, so he can hang from underneath blocks.

HUH?!
Did you actually see a picture of LEGO Indy, Moedred?

fixer79

Bruno said:
We have it as part of the story over at throwmetheidol.com... he's very cool looking!

I've been there but I haven't seen any pictures, Bruno...

Can anyone post a pic here or something?

JimmyPSHayes

lego_indy.gif

Woops!! For some reason I can't post the image, but the link will take you right to it.

fixer79

JimmyPSHayes said:
lego_indy.gif

Woops!! For some reason I can't post the image, but the link will take you right to it.

You've posted the pic perfectly, Jim! I can see it in your post...
Thanks, mate!
(y)