Indy Legos!!!

Dr. Indy Jones

the site looks cool, they even have Lego Indy wallpaper:

picD2A625D4-EFB5-40EE-A775-FF9314D2E550.jpg

Vlad Dracula

I'm hoping Marion has one of those Lego "two faced" heads with a scared face one one side and a regular on the other. So it doesn't look like she is always screaming.

fixer79

Vlad Dracula said:
I'm hoping Marion has one of those Lego "two faced" heads with a scared face one one side and a regular on the other. So it doesn't look like she is always screaming.

Aha! A LEGO connoisseur ;)
Indeed, I know the heads you mean... If I'm not mistaken you had such double-faced heads for Mary-Jane in a few Spider-Man sets and also for the male and female minifigures in the LEGO Studios line featuring some of the Universal Monsters...

You're absolutely right... It'd be great to have the same sort of head for Marion...
I'm keepin' my fingers crossed ;)

Niteshade007

I'm sure they do.

I like Marion's hair, it's an improvement on the original pictures we saw. She's still in pants, but that's ok.

The well of Souls does look a bit cluttered, but overall I still think they did a great job with it. Looking forward to getting these!

I got my set today in the mail. I put it together and I'm missing one piece, but I got three extra pieces. Unfortunately I can't put the motorcycle together without the piece that I'm missing. I'll probably pick up another set when they come out so I can have an Indy motorcycle at work.