Anyone collect anything else besides Indiana Jones?

Lon

A lot of us on here collect any and all things Indiana Jones. I do. Or try to anyway based on my finances.

Do you collect anything else besides Indiana Jones? I also collect Simpsons Treehouse of Horror items and Superman Christmas ornaments. They are nice smaller areas of collecting and I can keep them packed away and display them during the appropriate holiday seasons.

It's also taking all of my willpower to not start collecting Six Million Dollar Man items.

Lon

I like Conan. I'm trying to find paperback novels of his. What do you have of him? Is it a large collection?

The Drifter

I have all of the original stories written by his creator Robert E. Howard. I also have all of his stories about King Kull, Bran Mak Morn, and Solomon Kane.
I have tons of Marvel Conan comics (I hope one day to get the complete run), and I do have all of the remastered Marvel graphic novels by Dark Horse. I also have the complete run (with side story arcs) of the newer Dark Horse Conan.

Also, I have a few figures from back in the day, and I have a limited figure that came with the pre-order of the Conan video game. And, of course I have the movies.
And, I have a tattoo of him on my right arm lol.

Zeppelin

I'm trying to collect the entire Frank Zappa discography. I've got maybe 35 albums out of 80-some total. I'm taking my time with it.

Hawkeye

I collect any and all things pertaining to the Civil War, and I also have an extensive collection of KISS merchandise.

indyclone25

i collect star wars ( not as much now since indiana jones came out last year) i also collected spiderman comics and xmen comics as well --- been collecting all of the bombqueen comics from image as well .....

Lon

Zeppelin said:
I'm trying to collect the entire Frank Zappa discography. I've got maybe 35 albums out of 80-some total. I'm taking my time with it.

I didn't realize he had that many albums.

DocWhiskey

I collect some horror stuff and comic books (mostly The Spirit and Hellblazer) and I also have a TON of other little comic book related figures and whatnot.

bigdaddygamer14

I like to save all of the movie ticket stubs for every movie I see. For collecting purposes but also for nostalgia in the future. I have some that are almost 10 years old.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Disney stuff, mainly Mickey, though not a particular line or anything. Just Mickey stuff in general. Also have collected Tomb Raider comics in the past, but am moving on to the Rogue series of comics (quite easy to achieve a complete collection actually).

I would personally like to collect Disney pins, though the problem is they don't sell them down here (not even at the Disney On Ice shows I go to every year). I do have one: the Mickey as Indy one, representing the Temple of the Forbidden Eye Ride, combining both my collecting interests in the one thing. I bought others on my last trip to Disneyland but gave them away to friends as gifts (coz they got me small things when they've gone to Japan).

Deckard

I collect all kinds of movie related stuff 1:1 and 1:6 scale.

PICT1346-3.jpg

PICT1154.jpg

PICT1838.jpg

NEWSIG.jpg

PICT1925.jpg

PICT1926.jpg

PICT1927.jpg

PICT1930.jpg

Lon

bigdaddygamer14 said:
I like to save all of the movie ticket stubs for every movie I see. For collecting purposes but also for nostalgia in the future. I have some that are almost 10 years old.

I used to do that but I moved and didn't really want to try and keep track of them so I pitched them.

Awsome Rocketeer Helmet...I saw the original Iron Man Helmet and would really like that one!

Comic Wise I only have one collection...

url

The cover DOES glow in the dark!

I have the other 5 issues of the run...
Radioactive Man #1 ("1952"): The first appearance and origin of Radioactive Man; a parody of Golden Age comics. Specifically parodying early issues of the Incredible Hulk.
Radioactive Man #88 ("1962"): features a "retelling" of the origin of Fallout Boy; a parody of Silver Age Marvel comics.
Radioactive Man #216 ("1972"): a parody of the "relevant" age of 1970s comics, Radioactive Man discovered that Fallout Boy was a hippie spoofing issue #85 of Green Lantern/Green Arrow in which Green Arrow discovered his sidekick Speedy was a heroin addict
Radioactive Man #412 ("1980"): a parody of the "Dark Phoenix" storyline in the X-Men comics.
Radioactive Man #679 ("1986"): a parody of several 1980s comic storylines, particularly Crisis on Infinite Earths, Watchmen and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.
Radioactive Man #1000 ("1995"): a parody of 1990s comics, including Image Comics' Spawn.

Lon said:
I used to do that but I moved and didn't really want to try and keep track of them so I pitched them.
I use my Indiana Jones Ticket stubs as bookmarks...

Lance Quazar

Some SW figures.

But my interest plummeted when the Indy toys came out and never fully recovered.

Now the only ones I'm truly interested in are the comic packs. And not because I read comics, but because the funky characters are so much more interesting than the 1057th Clone Variant, the 11,392th droid or even the 98th Cantina alien.