Hello there.

BespinJones

I've lurked through a time or two, as Google searches will lead me. I've spent the last several years costuming in Uncle George & Mr. Ford's other galaxy, and I've decided to add an Indy to go with my Solo. Looking forward to my adventure here. Now off to post questions!

Welcome!

We really should have a standard questionare for the new here...

What's your favorite Indy film?

When did you see your first Indy film?

What is the best part of an Indy film?

How long have you been browsing The Raven?

Did you read the rules?

Do you know there's no personal Avatars...and how long it takes to get one?

Good luck!:)

BespinJones

Rocket Surgeon said:
Welcome!

We really should have a standard questionare for the new here...

What's your favorite Indy film?

When did you see your first Indy film?

What is the best part of an Indy film?

How long have you been browsing The Raven?

Did you read the rules?

Do you know there's no personal Avatars...and how long it takes to get one?

Good luck!:)

Heh, fair enough.

Favorite film? Toss up between Raiders and Crusade. Depends on the day and the mood I guess.

When did I see my first film? The 80's sometime, lol. I dont recall actually. I dont have the strong memories of the films like I do for Star Wars, but I know I saw them, as I do have memories of playing Indiana Jones in the creek nearby, lol. I was always Indy, and always Han when we played SW. :whip:

The best part? The music. I love John Williams' scores and I think they are a big part of what puts SW and Indy at the top of the movie lists.

How long have I been browsing? Off and on for a year or so, as I've slowly looked into doing an Indy. More off than on, to be honest.

Did I read the rules? Not really, no. I've been on so many message boards over the years, the rules all tend to run together. Mostly its basic common sense and courtesy. Treat others as you want to be treated, use the search function, etc. Every forum has one or two peculiarities of course, which leads to the next question and answer.....

Avatars? I DID read about that, just so I could answer your question! ;) 100 posts. Got it. (y)