For the Ladies: What's YOUR Indy fantasy?

Indyologist

Obviously, my biggest Indy fantasy would be to have him make love to me whether it's on a boat, in a palace, on his desk in his office, his place, wherever (pant pant)! I wouldn't care where!

Since he knows about "mating customs" and "primitive sexual practices" and has travelled around the world, I imagine he's learned some interesting, um, "techniques." He said it himself-- he's had "years of fieldwork" in that area! I mean, can you imagine the foreplay this guy could come up with? He probably knows how they kiss in a dozen different countries in a dozen different ways! Not to mention Other Things. I said NOT to mention other things. Still, I can't help wondering what he'd be like in the sack? One thing's for sure though-- he satisfy his lady by whatever means necessary (sooo glad he's, um, "resourceful") AND he'd gladly give you a cuddle afterwards (that is, if he didn't fall asleep ala the Bantu Wind).

Canyon

Renderking Fisk said:
Why make smart ass remarks about Canyon when she's been nothing but nice to you?

Fisk, as ever, you are the sweet and protective gentleman! :eek:

Indy's_main_man said:
It wasn't meant to be sarcastic, I think she'd be a great moderator

I know you weren't being sarcastic, and thanks. ;)

Indy's_main_man said:
also before I forget, I do apologize to Canyon if that came off rude or offensive as it wasn't meant in any such way. I wouldn't say anything bad about her because we just met. She hasn't done anything mean to me and I don't think i've done anything mean to her. After all it is always delightful to meet another quantum leap fan:) I'm sure we'll share some good times in the future.

It's okay, my friend. No offence taken. ;)

And yes, it is great to meet another Quantum Leap fan! :D

Kate said:
In response to canyon's question..... I would very very very much like totake [art in nocturnal activities with Dr. Jones. Of all the movies, he is the hottest in that scene, especially when he takes a bite of the apple and says "I'm a scientist." AAAGGGHHH!!!Time for a cold shower!

Oh yeah!

Indyologist said:
Singing old Van Halen song-- "Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad-- I'm hot for teacher!" (or, in Rockspeak "teacha")!!!! Oooh, what extra credit project WOULDN'T I do for him!

Tell me about it. He makes one helluva HOT professor!!!!

Indyologist said:
Can't you just see the pure, animal lust in his eyes here? Rowrr!!
To quote Willie "Oh, be gentle w/me, be gentle w/me!" Me? I'd say, "Oh what the hell-- ravish me, you fedoraed beast of love!" Arrrooooo!

I can see it allright!

Phew, things are really getting hot in here!

Indyologist said:
By the way, I like the Bantu Wind kiss, where he indicated parts of himself he'd like kissed--- he is so damn ADORABLE in that scene. I'd kiss him wherever he wants and then just keep headin' South! Arrrooooo!

Wow, Indyologist. You have quite an imagination! Down girl!

Indyologist said:
Obviously, my biggest Indy fantasy would be to have him make love to me whether it's on a boat, in a palace, on his desk in his office, his place, wherever (pant pant)! I wouldn't care where!

Since he knows about "mating customs" and "primitive sexual practices" and has travelled around the world, I imagine he's learned some interesting, um, "techniques." He said it himself-- he's had "years of fieldwork" in that area! I mean, can you imagine the foreplay this guy could come up with? He probably knows how they kiss in a dozen different countries in a dozen different ways! Not to mention Other Things. I said NOT to mention other things. Still, I can't help wondering what he'd be like in the sack? One thing's for sure though-- he satisfy his lady by whatever means necessary (sooo glad he's, um, "resourceful") AND he'd gladly give you a cuddle afterwards (that is, if he didn't fall asleep ala the Bantu Wind).

Those words have almost left me speechless. Wow! What a guy!

Canyon

Re: MY Indy fantasy... BTW

Indyologist said:
And by the way, I'd have him wear nothing but The Hat!

raiders_86.jpg

"It's getting hot in here..."
icon_thud.gif

Indyologist

Hubba hubba!

OMIGOSH Canyon! What a juicy pic of Indy! I'd love to run my fingers through his hair and lay my head on his chest to snuggle.
Nothing like a snuggly-wuggly archeologist to cuddle with!

Actually, I'd cuddle with just about anyone in khakis wearing a fedora, provided they were male and taller than me. (5' 6").

Canyon

Re: Hubba hubba!

Indyologist said:
OMIGOSH Canyon! What a juicy pic of Indy! I'd love to run my fingers through his hair and lay my head on his chest to snuggle.
Nothing like a snuggly-wuggly archeologist to cuddle with!

Actually, I'd cuddle with just about anyone in khakis wearing a fedora, provided they were male and taller than me. (5' 6").

Believe me. Many times I have thought that I would love to run my hands through his hair *drool* AND lay my head on his chest and cuddle up with him. BTW, love the snuggly wuggly comment!

In my case, most, if not all guys are usually taller than me (5' 2") ;)

Finn

Staff member
Well, seems like you win, mate. I can't top that, literally. Enjoy your prize. I'm out. ;)

Caitlin

It's a toss-up between bantu wind kiss and nocturnal activities...how can ya pick just one!? They both have their elements of fun! Sweet soft nurturing...or passionate and carnal! Phew! *fans face with hand!* I must go and post this recent Ford beach pic I have in the Indy4 thread REAL quick after reading this thread! And then go make Web put on his Fedora!

Indyologist

Renderking Fisk said:
I think I got the rest of the guys beat...

I have an Akubra, Wested Jacket, Gun belt, holster, and MKVII bag. But right now I'm in my boxers and fedora making coffee after working out so I might be a bit gamey.

Just a fedora and your boxers?! **THUD**! This is one of those situations were I wish people could "fax" each other different places.. but I know your Bride wouldn't appreciate that. I'm a good girl, believe it or not.

A bit gamey, you say? One of my fantasies is "caring" for Indy like Marion did on the Bantu. I'd just love to scrub him up in the tub, kiss his boo-boos, give him a back rub and tuck him in for nightie-night!

Luckylighter

That's so true, Ren. I know one the most Indy-esque moments I've had came about 6 years ago.

I was working at Starbucks at the time. It was a Saturday, this girl I was kind of seeing finally gave me the heave ho, I was feeling down. Later on that night, I knew there was going to be a Drive In Movie night at my college.

I had just started making friends with this other girl, who happened to be my best friend's sister-in-law. I called her up and told her about the movie, told her that her brother-in-law would also be there, and she enthusiasitcally agreed.

A few minutes later I was cutting a bagel for a customer and sliced my hand. I got it bandaged pretty well. My shift ended, I went home to get ready for my date. As I drove to her house, the new bandage started to fall apart--by the time I got there I was a bleeding wreck. I told her what happened, and she took me to her bedroom--wait for it!--and into her bathroom next door. She applied some cream to my hand and bandaged me up. And the whole time I'm thinking about the Bantu Wind scene. There was so much...can I say "tension"?...we ended up having a GREAT night.

True story.