For the Ladies: What's YOUR Indy fantasy?

Finn

Staff member
One of those pages you linked to had an animated GIF drawing of two people doing... you-know-what (with privates in clear vision and all). And you still thought it was okay to post that?

Indyologist

Finn said:
One of those pages you linked to had an animated GIF drawing of two people doing... you-know-what (with privates in clear vision and all). And you still thought it was okay to post that?

No, it's NOT okay. Again, sorry.

"I can only say I'm sorry so many times..."
"Well say it again ANYWAY!!!"
"Sorry."

Canyon

Don't worry, Indyologist. Everybody makes mistakes.

I'm sure that the mods have made their fair share in the past. :p

Canyon

Indyologist said:
Thanks, Canyon!

Now let's get on with the drooling!!

Indeed!

Indyologist check out another new picture I've posted on the Drooling Thread for the Girls!!! ;)

Finn

Staff member
Canyon said:
Don't worry, Indyologist. Everybody makes mistakes.

I'm sure that the mods have made their fair share in the past. :p
Yes, we have. But we still... haven't... posted... okay, let's just forget about it.

Girls, keep the dirty thoughts you have about our respected Dr. Jones as your own information and let the only thing to escape your mouths be saliva.

Canyon

Girls, we really have to get this thread going again.

I have a short story which I will hopefully be posting soon. ;)

Indyologist

Ooh, thanks for posting here, Canyon.

Yeah, I have to think of some Indy fic, too. I have a couple of things at home. But you know me-- queen of procrastination.

Shamey, shamey.

Jordana

Well, I was going to say that if Dr Jones himself read this thread, he'd put all you naughty girls in detention after class, but I think that would just incite you to further misbehaviour...... ;)

Indyologist

Jordana said:
Well, I was going to say that if Dr Jones himself read this thread, he'd put all you naughty girls in detention after class, but I think that would just incite you to further misbehaviour...... ;)

Woo HOO-- dang straight it would!

Jordana

Us? Crazy? Surely not :)

*accidentally forgets to do homework set by Dr Jones, and joins everyone else in detention*

Ha ha!!!!

Canyon

24.jpg

Indy: "Why is it that all the girls I have in detention seem to fall to the floor every time they enter the classroom?" :rolleyes:

Indy_Chic

Ok, so this thread hasn't been updated as such in a while...but I just want to say that this thread is most amusing. :D

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Hilarious stuff. But, to be honest, younger Indy (as in Raiders Indy) is really the only one who might be fantasied about, but really these days it's more about "Mutt." I guess that shows my age.

Indy_Chic

Yeah, I can see where you are coming from Violet_Indy. I guess I'm showing my age too! :eek:

I think my Indy fantasy would be traveling across the jungle helping Indy look for lost treasure, dodging all those booby traps and just being a loyal sidekick like Short Round was. It sure would be fun to hang out with a guy like him. *dreamy sigh*