Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

Irfaan

The Achievements for LEGO Indiana Jones 2 have been released (for Xbox 360) and what's fantastic about them is that they follow the same brillaint use of in-movie qoutes like the first LEGO Indy game did! This has now become a definite purchase for me as I liked collecting Indy quotes.

Click here to see them!

Seriously, this is what made LEGO Indy so fun for me! I'm glad the second game is keeping the same tradition, these quotes are just amazing for achievments! :-D

What does everybody else think?

The Drifter

Irfaan said:
The Achievements for LEGO Indiana Jones 2 have been released (for Xbox 360) and what's fantastic about them is that they follow the same brillaint use of in-movie qoutes like the first LEGO Indy game did! This has now become a definite purchase for me as I liked collecting Indy quotes.

Click here to see them!

Seriously, this is what made LEGO Indy so fun for me! I'm glad the second game is keeping the same tradition, these quotes are just amazing for achievments! :-D

Meh, it's just quotes that I've seen a million times.

Morning Bell

Irfaan said:

Click here to see them!

I don't have a 360 but those are pretty cool. It's always nice when they do things like that for the fans.

DocWhiskey

Cool video, though I still think it's strange that Lego Indy is already getting a "remake". Yes, I know there seems to be much more to Lego Indy 2, but come on. I really wish they just would've waited a bit to release the first with KOTCS.

lao che & sons

DocWhiskey said:
Cool video, though I still think it's strange that Lego Indy is already getting a "remake". Yes, I know there seems to be much more to Lego Indy 2, but come on. I really wish they just would've waited a bit to release the first with KOTCS.

Tell me about it. The game seems cool but the original was awesome. I'm worried that they're putting too much coverage on crystal skull in this game, and that the others are horrible.:(

Attila the Professor

Staff member
lao che & sons said:
Tell me about it. The game seems cool but the original was awesome. I'm worried that they're putting too much coverage on crystal skull in this game, and that the others are horrible.:(

Yeah, but we still have the original. It hasn't been erased.

Hans

featofstrength said:
i see Gamestop has a free lego indy key chain with preorder
Cool man, gamestop sure has all the gimicks for you to preorder like in batman arkam you could get the scarecrow cornfield, And in cod: modern warfare 2 you enter for a chance to win a hummer snowmobile or million bucks!:gun:

featofstrength said:
Thats awesome! I should preorder Indy 2 myself so I can get keychain. To bad they don't give you a free Indy movie to go with your game that you have preordering :hat:

Nurhachi1991

IndyWolf15 said:
Thats awesome! I should preorder Indy 2 myself so I can get keychain. To bad they don't give you a free Indy movie to go with your game that you have preordering :hat:

To bad they dont give you 100 Billion Dollars!

Dr_Evil.jpg

for preordering

RedeemedChild

featofstrength said:

A key chain? Is that all GameStop has to offer? Why not give away codes for ingame bonus content like the special Warthog in Halo Wars? Or even a special LEGO Indiana Jones 2 Poster or statuette or something more memorable than a keychain!

SS Indy

They forgot to remove the PS2 logo on the official site, would be nice if the game did come out for it though. :p