New Acquisitions!!

Saber79

ROB98374 said:
I just got the Young Indy Knife gift set complete in box with the poster.
DSCF3044.jpg
DSCF3045.jpg

Very cool! I like the signature on the blade....awesome!

Stoo

ROB98374 said:
I just got the Young Indy Knife gift set complete in box with the poster.
The poster is TOTALLY COOL! It even has his baseball glove.:D What does the black book say? It looks like it could be "Nature Sketching and Shading". Nice score all around, Rob!(y)
indyclone25 said:
just added the last crusade 1990 calendar and the young indiana jones 1993 calendar to my collection today both are unopened , yeah i got them from ebay.:D:whip:
Are you going to open them, Clone?

indyclone25

Stoo said:
The poster is TOTALLY COOL! It even has his baseball glove.:D What does the black book say? It looks like it could be "Nature Sketching and Shading". Nice score all around, Rob!(y)
Are you going to open them, Clone?
i think i will ---im hoping there will be some good photos to sketch and use in upcoming drawings

Crack that whip

My terrible finances have kept me from keeping up with all the LEGO releases as they happen as well as keeping me from getting all the duplicates I want, but in the last few days I've been on a bit of a tear, making up for lost time. I just (finally!) picked up Shanghai Chase last week, and just yesterday I got two copies apiece of Lost Tomb, Race for the Stolen Treasure and Motorcycle Chase. I'm getting there!

ROB98374

Stoo said:
The poster is TOTALLY COOL! It even has his baseball glove.:D What does the black book say? It looks like it could be "Nature Sketching and Shading". Nice score all around, Rob!

It says "Military Sketching and Map Reading" and "Barnes" is the author.

I just looked it up and it is a real book from 1917.
OL6598054M-M.jpg

Crack that whip

Crack that whip said:
My terrible finances have kept me from keeping up with all the LEGO releases as they happen as well as keeping me from getting all the duplicates I want, but in the last few days I've been on a bit of a tear, making up for lost time. I just (finally!) picked up Shanghai Chase last week, and just yesterday I got two copies apiece of Lost Tomb, Race for the Stolen Treasure and Motorcycle Chase. I'm getting there!

And today I received another four copies of Race for the Stolen Treasure - that makes seven! Hopefully I'll be able to get another three soon, for a nice round ten.

JCC1004

Nurhachi1991 said:
How detailed are the planes? Do they have any indications that they are German planes?
I have the set too. Indy's plane has four iron crosses and the other doesn't. Here's some pictures.
27.jpg

16.jpg

Stickers that include indications.
4.jpg

These pics belong to Whitefang on Eurobricks.

monkey man

I recieved this email from Sideshow

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Henry Jones, Sr. 12-inch Figure ? Sideshow Exclusive (item #39061) from our Indiana Jones collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 18 days.

I'm waiting on German Indy too. I've seen pics of German Indy, at SS freaks, and I'm starting to worry about production issues at SS. I'm also dissappointed that SS didn't have a second hatless head. The hat was listed on the specs on SS. A little deceptive. A sculpted on hat is just that. Sculpted on. The shirt is a different color than the proto too.Think River Phoenix Indy.

Crossing my fingers for Henry Jones Sr.

I'm happy to be getting the figs. No other options. So I'm not crying. I just think SS has slipped a little on some of these Indy figures.

ROB98374

Got a few things today.
First off I got the Idol chamber. (Belloq is still in the box)
DSCF3074.jpg

The Flordia Lottery package. (that jacket is nice, the hat is crap)
DSCF3069.jpg

Two more items from the 10th Disneyland Event (The frame was damaged in shipment, but it glued together ok)
DSCF3071.jpg
DSCF3072.jpg

The last item was found by me in a 6 year old computer box. I can't remember when or where I bought these magazines.
DSCF3070.jpg

ROB98374

Barnett College said:
My latest addition to the indy-museum: Belloq's pocket watch.
I really love it. I made a humble display for it. Hope you like it.

4062459588_3d59c3a635_o.jpg

That is very cool!
I would change the time on the watch to match the picture. That would make it perfect. Where did you find it?

Burke

ROB98374 said:

Fantastic! I just ordered one from StarWarsShop.com.

I've been looking for a nice Indy piece that was classy and would go with multiple decors.

Shame on the shipping cost, though. Almost half the total cost of the statue!

ROB98374

Burke said:
Fantastic! I just ordered one from StarWarsShop.com.

I've been looking for a nice Indy piece that was classy and would go with multiple decors.

Shame on the shipping cost, though. Almost half the total cost of the statue!

It is very nice looking. I like it!