New Acquisitions! (That are not related to Indy)

Shortie

Garfoot said:
With the recent dissapointment of the of the Indiana Jones line being cancelled, I was upset with Hasbro, but when I looked at their plans for the 2009 4" Marvel line, I was back on board.

I was looking on Furyfiles.com and was most impressed with what Hasbro is planning for 2009. I think they have some 40 figures planned for the launch, and with an entire Marvel Universe at their disposal, they have a real potential money maker with this line.

Not just the biggies like Spidey, Hulk, and Iron Man, but they have already said that they will be mixing in some lesser known characters with each assortment. Too bad this approach was not taken with Indy, we could have got Marcus. Oh well, that has been beaten to death, so I won't start that again.

But I am very excited about this upcoming line, and look forward to devoting an entire section of my toyroom to Marvel. Just wondering if there are any other Marvel collectors out their that are as excited about this line as me?
If you were a kid who would want:
A.) Deadpool- A guy who looks like Spider-Man & a ninja put together with guns & swords
or
B.) Brody- An old guy with a book?

I'm excited for the Marvel line as long as we get a Deadpool figure.

Nurhachi1991

Shortie said:
If you were a kid who would want:
A.) Deadpool- A guy who looks like Spider-Man & a ninja put together with guns & swords
or
B.) Brody- An old guy with a book?

I'm excited for the Marvel line as long as we get a Deadpool figure.

Marcus............ Why because I was a big fan at age 5

the general kid now would pick dead pool though

Garfoot

Hasbro has said that secondary characters will be made along with the heavy hitters. They have announced 27 of the planned 35 carded figures, and moon knight and union jack are planned. Deadpool has a good following, so I am sure we will get him, perhaps even by the end of 2009, if not early 2010.

Looking at the toy isle from a kids perspective, I would go for the superheroes in a second rather then Indy. That was part of the problem that ultimately killed off Indy. I received my TOD figures this week, and since there will be no more offered, I sort have already moved on to next year's Marvel line.

This line is going to be big. Not Star Wars big, but I think it will be their second biggest action figure line. I like the 4" G.I. Joe, but never really got into Joe as a kid. No more Indy next year, and kinda tired of Star Wars, so I will turn to Marvel. In any case, Hasbro is still getting my money. :D

Spalkomania

My NECA 7" scale Alien:

Alien.jpg

Nurhachi1991

HovitosKing said:
For my birthday I got PS3, GTA IV, Madden '09, and Guitar Hero III. If I end up disappearing for a while, this will be why.

Hey I have a Ps3 to

What is your PSN name so I can add you?

Agent Crab

Nurhachi1991 said:
I loved mega man 9 it was a great game and where did you get the soundtrack??

Oh and nice Wall-E blanket (y)

Play-Asia's site. Were I get most of my imported stuff.

Megaman 9 is truly epic. Hope we get MM10.

And thanks!

Agent Crab

Pardon the necro...

Somewhat of an early B-day Gift to me. Birthday is on the 14th for me.

DSCN0366-1.jpg

Yes I like my Rockmans.

Deckard

Harold Oxly never looked so good.

Hot Toys 12" - Alien : Nostromo Crew Member X.O. Kane

0166-1.jpg

The outter packaging is like Kane's Helmet, when you take it off it exposes the Face Hugger wrapped around him.

0169.jpg

0168-1.jpg

0170.jpg

Mephisto

I mostly collect comic book art these days. You can view my collection at http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2257 You do have to go into my gallery rooms to see all of it, as the main page only has my featured art. And yes there is an Indiana Jones piece of comic art there. I also have some original MOC G.I. Joe's like Destro and Gung Ho but I will probably wind up letting those go before the movie comes out.