the NEW trailer of my short film based in Batman

FranCasanova

Fran Casanova: My new Fan Film

How are everybody? :whip:

Now, you can download the teaser trailer of my new fan film based in Batman. The short film called BATMAN The Trap and if you want to see it, you only have to go to www.francasanova.com and enter in the DOWNLOAD SECTION.

Remember, that you´ll can see all about my films and fan films too.

Greetings from Spain!
Fran Casanova.

FranCasanova

Jamón Jamón! :p hehehe I prefer the work of Javier Bardem in the film but it´s true that Penelope Cruz is very hot (muy caliente) :D jajaja

Greetings from Spain!
Fran Casanova.

macwizard

Looks like a really neat batman flick. What does it have to do with Indy though? I know you've made some Indy fan films before; you should make another one. How did you get the costume? Seems like a mix of old and new. Good luck.

FranCasanova

We made the costume. I did these kind of short films in my holidays and not with profetional team,only with my friends. In fact, I do all: direction, cameraman, edition,... I would like to do another new Indy short film, but the time is the problem.

Thanks for see the trailer!
Watch my others works in www.francasanova.com

Greetings from Spain!

FranCasanova

Hi dudes!

Now I´m working in some interesting projects and I hope that all continue in a good way :) I need a little bit of luck!:whip:

I have just put a new DEMO REEL in my web site, if you want to see you can find in the main page and called VIDEO PRESENTATION.

Greetings from Spain!
Fran Casanova.