Phobia thread

thefumegator

We all know that Indy hates snakes, so what is it that you hate?

"Spiders. Why'd it have to be spiders?" -- Myself

Wes

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Hights...and Very Big Mean Bloodthirsty Dogs
(You know that reminds me of a joke...but I won't waste your time)

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
The Joke:

Why does a dyslexic atheist lay wake at night?

Because he is wondering if there really is a Dog! :D

(you see Big Bloodthristy Dog reminded me of that)
Sorry if I wasted your time...;)

Col. Musgrove

To Indyz Anz Gurl:

I agree very much on the Britney Spears thing. The "singing" is a joke, we all know why she's really famous. One time I thought how bad it would be to wake up int the middle of the night and hear that voice.

S

Shipwreck

Colonel...

I know how old you are.... you are not going to make me believe that waking up in the middle of the night, hearing her voice, (because she would obviously be next to you), would frighten you.... haha...yeah....right....hehe....:p

Col. Musgrove

Well, if it was her, yes, that would be different. But that voice is a little freaky, to me anyway. I'm saying if you woke up in the dead of the night, and heard that voice, disembodied, distant, faint, now that would scare me.

S

Shipwreck

Col....

you are busting me up....distant, disembodied.....hehahehahe.. man, we need a chat room.....hahheh

S

Shipwreck

(clapping hands together)

theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,

Indy_Martin

(clapping hands together)

Now everyone together!

Shipwreck said:
theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat, theraider.net chat,

S

Shipwreck

But just think of the possibilities

A chat room for those who are actually online at the same time! So many wonderful moments, IN the Raven. I already take dibs on the table closest to the fireplace.....:p

Col. Musgrove

True, very true. Discussions now are almost in real time, where you used to check once a day and put your two cents in. But the problem is, chat is usually more trashy. It might be different here, but I can't stand the cretin discussions, lack of correct spelling, etc. in chat rooms.

S

Shipwreck

Well, it would be fun at least...

just something to break the monotony..... or perhaps a chat thread...yeah...theres an idear...just chat threads...only that discussion going on. My you could jump into all kinds of things.... but then again, it would probably be crazy..oh, well.

thefumegator

Well, the only thing about chat rooms is that there is usually (in my experience) a lot of trouble. I'm sure we wouldn't have to worry about that kind of stuff around here, though.

I think it'd be kinda cool. ;)

Wes