What Indy girl is still HOT today?

FedoraHead

Judging them on today's look, what Indy girl has held up the best? I vote is for Kate Capeshaw, she still is amazing to me. Alison Doody, still hot but more of a 'model' look than a 'real' girl look that Karen and Kate have.
2a7exww.jpg

spxf2d.jpg

2qcht0o.jpg

Anyone have a big image of all 3 with Ford?
2ahz2h5.jpg

Mickiana

They're all gorgeous in a different way. Back when the first three movies came out, my vote would have been for Marion. Now, I would give preference to Alison.

lao che & sons

I say Capshaw b/c she has ore of a natural or "real woman look" as fedora head said, and allison has more of a "model" llok to me.

I think that kate blanchett should be added to the list though as I would consider her an indy girl.

IAdventurer01

I think it was a slightly more difficult choice back when their respective movies came out. Currently it's Karen - no contest, in my opinion.

FedoraHead

Perhilion said:
Wow, Alison looks great. Does Cate Blanchett count?
No, can't count her cause I don't think she would look much different as those others. I mean she a few years older and those others area 20 years +

Chewbacca Jones

Karen was always the true beauty, and has held up the best in my opinion. Alison looks like she paid for her face, and I have felt for many years that Kate has fallen apart. But then, I never found her very attractive to start with, so take that for what it's worth.

Can't count Cate B yet. She's hardly had a chance to age. Ask me in ten years. :hat:

Exulted Unicron

Gotta admit, all 3 of em have aged real well. Infact, I don't doubt that Capshaw could come back and play willie one last time in like Indy 5 or 6

Darth Vile

The bottom line is... if you are a very good looking young women, you are more than likely (assuming you take care of yourself), going to be a very good looking middle aged/older woman. All three may be substantially older than me (well Karen and Kate anyway), but if I didn't know who they were, I still think I'd ogle them if they were stood next to me in a bar (if only I were that lucy). ;)

Junior Jones

FedoraHead said:
Does Alison Doody really count as a "Indiana Girl"? She is a bad girl, not a partner/lover of Indiana's.

I think Elsa qualifies as both.

And my answer to the questions is: D. All of the above.

Sharkey

Not a single one is "HOT"...but Karen has aged the best, but I've seen better makeup jobs in the magazines then on Skull.

Kyle

They all look great for their age. Can't really pick just one. As stated earlier, they are all beautiful in their own way.

:hat:

Corporal Kruger

Watching the Making Of DVD that comes with the trilogy Karen doesn't look all that great. But seeing her in KotCS and in the flesh last year at a screening of Raiders she looked a lot better. I don't know what she did there.
Alison has always been 'my' Indy girl, though. I think she always did and still looks the best.