would you rather...

Major Eaton

IAdventurer01 said:
Toe. I can still walk without a toe, but playing piano would be hard if I was short a finger.

Would you rather change your sexual orientation, but be able to sing like Freddy Mercury, or keep your orientation but sing like crap?

Keep my orientation and sing like crap, no question. The shower holds no judgement, although I'm an Ok singer IRL.:)

Would you rather get a kiss from Elsa Schneider in LC or Willie Scott in TOD or Marcus Brody in Raiders:)eek:)? I'm sorry if I bent the game rules with the extra "or".:D

Indy Scout 117

Major Eaton said:
Keep my orientation and sing like crap, no question. The shower holds no judgement, although I'm an Ok singer IRL.:)

Would you rather get a kiss from Elsa Schneider in LC or Willie Scott in TOD or Marcus Brody in Raiders:)eek:)? I'm sorry if I bent the game rules with the extra "or".:D
oooh i'd get a kiss from esla, although she was a traitor. lol :D

would you rather be Han Solo getting frozen in carbonite or be Indy when you are in the black sleep of the kali ma??? (good question huh? (y) )

Major Eaton

Indy Scout 117 said:
oooh i'd get a kiss from esla, although she was a traitor. lol :D)

Good answer Indy Scout. I would have done the same, traitor or no traitor.

Indy Scout 117 said:
would you rather be Han Solo getting frozen in carbonite or be Indy when you are in the black sleep of the kali ma??? (good question huh? (y) )

Good one. I'm gonna go with the black sleep of Kali. All it would take is acidentally burning myself on the stove to wake back up.:D With carbon freeze, someone would have to initiate the unfreezing process to get me free.

This is for anyone who likes Star War. Would you rather own Luke's authentic movie-warn Bespin fatigue costume from Empire Strikes Back or the authentic movie-warn Lando Calrissian costume in The Empire Strikes Back?

Indy Scout 117

Major Eaton said:
This is for anyone who likes Star War. Would you rather own Luke's authentic movie-warn Bespin fatigue costume from Empire Strikes Back or the authentic movie-warn Lando Calrissian costume in The Empire Strikes Back?
ooh id say lukes fatigue. i didnt like Landos little cape thing. lol

would you rather date taylor swift or carrie underwood?? :D

Major Eaton

Indy Scout 117 said:
would you rather date taylor swift or carrie underwood?? :D

Carrie Underwood. She loves a hockey player so she could potentially like me.:D I also resemble Mike Fisher(whom she married recently) a bit, IMO. Also, I wouldn't want to be song material for Swift if a falling out occurred. Good one.(y)

Major Eaton

I seem to have forgotten my question.:)whip::eek:)

Would you rather take the place of Short Round(playing yourself) as Indy's sidekick in Temple of Doom or take the place of Mutt(playing yourself as Indy's son or daughter) in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

Doctor_Indy321

Major Eaton said:
I seem to have forgotten my question.:)whip::eek:)

Would you rather take the place of Short Round(playing yourself) as Indy's sidekick in Temple of Doom or take the place of Mutt(playing yourself as Indy's son or daughter) in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

short round, as aliens scare me ;)

would you rather get abducted by the crystal skull aleins or be dunked in the lava in that cage like Temple of Doom?

Doctor_Indy321

Team Indy said:
Nazis, because they make funny "squish" noises when they fall from planes. Plus I have an ax to grind against Nazis for ancestral reasons...
Sorry to bring up a statement from looong ago,

but i too, hate nazis with a passion. no ancestral reasons though, they are just racist peices of crap that took their racism a little too--wait, no. let me rephrase that. they took thier racism WAAY too far. I wish I was in WWII, because i would like to 'pop' some nazis. i dont care if i die, id just want to take at least 1 with me.

Indy Byrd

Doctor_Indy321 said:
short round, as aliens scare me ;)

would you rather get abducted by the crystal skull aleins or be dunked in the lava in that cage like Temple of Doom?

The Crystal Skull aliens..they look like cool people to hang with..

Would you rather be in a closed space with rats or snakes?

Hawku

Snakes. Just so I could go, "Snakes... why'd it have to be snakes?"

Would you rather have a whip or a pistol?

The Drifter

EgyptianPharaoh said:
Would you rather lay down beside a mummy of a pile of dung?

A pile of dung.

Would you rather be bit by a rabid racoon with no hope of a cure, or sleep with a woman who has a raging case of herpes?

XanaduEli

EgyptianPharaoh said:
The Raccoon pit...

Would your rather sleep with a Tiger or a Bear?

Tiger. (y)

Would you rather.

Compare the Meerkat or Compare the Market?

Apparently I am Bagpipe Meerkat. :gun:

Indy Scout 117

EgyptianPharaoh said:
A meercat!..

Would you rather be an Ancient Spartan or an Ancient Gladiator?
totally an ancient Spartan!!!

would you rather see the Broncos or the Lions go to the super bowl? (tough one i know!! :p )

The Drifter

Indy Scout 117 said:
totally an ancient Spartan!!!

would you rather see the Broncos or the Lions go to the super bowl? (tough one i know!! :p )

I could care less, but the Broncos I reckon.

Roasting weenies, or marshmallows?

Indy Scout 117

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I could care less, but the Broncos I reckon.

Roasting weenies, or marshmallows?
ooooh marshmellows!! thats the Boy Scout in me talking :p lol

Would you rather be Captain America or Iron Man??