Caption Contest Number 39

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Okay here it is, have fun. I will judge sometime within the next 10 days. (I'm out of town, so it may difficult for me to log on regularly)
adventure_11.gif

The link...just in case:
http://www.theraider.net/information/games/gallery/fateofatlantis/adventure_11.gif

spohlso

OK Daphne, I'll just give you a boost using my hat and when you get through, unlock the gate and we'll meet up Shaggy and the gang.

thefumegator

"Umm... HOW much did you say you weighed?"
-----------------
Indy attempts to mimick the futuristic inscription on the nearby stone, but he can't do it alone... :D

Wes

MP3

Indy stood fearfully with his eyes tightly shut, his trembling arms outstretched apprehensively in front of him as he tried to keep his balance. Sweat poured from his brow, and a mixture of apprehension and pure terror crossed his face, as he prayed... "Please G-d, whatever happens, don't let her fart..."

Pale Horse

Staff member
Deep inside the dark recesses of Indiana's imagination, Henry Jr. does not follow in the footsteps of his father. Instead he practices the art of chinese acrobatics in order to perform in the coveted spectacle that is Cirque du Soleil - Saltimbanco

Pale Horse

Staff member
"Oh yeah, Chloe... Chloe looked the way Meryl Streep's skeleton would look if you made it smile and walk around the party being extra nice to everybody."

Fight Club

okay, maybe not

[Edited by apalehorse on 12-31-2003 at 09:08 am]

00Kevin

Indyfan
Knowing how Indian Women balanced pots of their heads, indy gave it a go....

(and that's real indians, not native americans)

intergamer

"This may not be the best time, but I really look up to you..."

"...err, I suppose its not the best time to 'use fish' either, is it?"

intergamer

"I seem to have discovered an ancient relic...markings on the wall...they seem to take the shape of an eye, glaring ominously at any who dare enter...no, sorry, that's just self-referential artwork."

Pale Horse

Staff member
intergamer said:
"This may not be the best time, but I really look up to you..."

"...err, I suppose its not the best time to 'use fish' either, is it?"

Why does it always...never mind.

Bwahahahaha! :D

Pale Horse

Staff member
looking at his watch and listening to his stereo

"What if I ride? What if you walk?
What if you rock around the clock?