KotCS James Rollins novelization

-Jones-

agentsands77 said:
I'd love to, actually. And it's not like you're one to talk, you're the most spoiled out of any of us! :p

Well, I'm a bad, bad boy, I like to be span... uh, spoiled! :eek: :whip: :D :p

sandiegojones

I've been very curious. How is it that the Russians get to Area 51 and take control without any issues with the US? It's not as if the whole base could be taken over by spies.

-Jones-

romantico said:
Can you Go into more detail regarding Spalko's fate?

She looks into the eyes /eye sockets to be more specific/ of one of the skeletons, she tries to look back (13 skeletons surrounds), but it's useless and she starts to burn from the inside and puff ;]. The strange light skullf***** her ;). There's some blood too.

sandiegojones said:
I've been very curious. How is it that the Russians get to Area 51 and take control without any issues with the US? It's not as if the whole base could be taken over by spies.

There were 3 people guarding AREA 51 HANGAR xD. One was mutilated by Dovchenko and other two were shot ;)

Last edited:

sandiegojones

So it's not really an air base like AREA 51 it just a hanger with stuff in it an 3 guards? That makes more sense. Gracias Amigo!

-Jones-

There's some other funny stuff:

Russian sniper before changing to steam notices a flying refrigarator!

And there is no sparky in the book :p.

After the refrigarator scene, we see Indy washed by some army men in a decontamination chamber ;). I doubt that we'll see this on the big screen, cause he's naked xD. In the meantime Spalko is analyzing the skeleton - the whole skeleton with skull + some guts;). And then Indy's back to teaching.

Last edited:

Spriggan Jones

Ahhh!! I cannot take this suspense! Lol. I need to know one way or the other. Please! Just yes or no...

Are there any deaths at all that are caused by jungle cutter?

sandiegojones

So who sets off the bomb? I assume Indy gets to doomtown from the rocket sled, but do the Russians do it or is he in the right place at the right time during a US test?

-Jones-

Spriggan Jones said:
Ahhh!! I cannot take this suspense! Lol. I need to know one way or the other. Please! Just yes or no...

Are there any deaths at all that are caused by jungle cutter?

Naah......................................

sandiegojones said:
So who sets off the bomb? I assume Indy gets to doomtown from the rocket sled, but do the Russians do it or is he in the right place at the right time during a US test?

I would say that he is in the wrong place at the wrong time. The test is legit.

Spriggan Jones

-Jones- said:
Naah......................................

Awww. So no grisly payoff. :(

Thanks for the info! At least I can mourn this now and not be dissapointed when I'm waiting for it to happen when I'm watching it on the 22nd.

GRAILKNIGHT

I don't get how Spalko is analyzing the whole skeleton with the skull right after
hangar 51 scenes and then how the skull shows up in orellana's cradle later?
Are they two different skulls?

sandiegojones

GRAILKNIGHT said:
I don't get how Spalko is analyzing the whole skeleton with the skull right after
I don't have the spoilers but I would say that the russians need one more and get it from Hangar 51, but they cannot find the city. maybe Indy tries to find a 13th skull to get to the city before them. 13 are needed to activate whatever is in the temple but there could be more than that.

Spriggan Jones

-Jones- said:
Come on ;). This is Indy flick, not Hostel xD.

Of course but a...
villain meeting their demise via a machine like the Jungle Cutter is classic Indy! It's like the flying wing or Rock crusher. It's not like I was expecting buckets of gore or anything. Even an implied death by Jungle Cutter is better than none, for me at least. However we will be getting something along the lines of the Flying wing and Rock crusher with this fight around the anthill. This time the threat isn't a machinical one but organic. heheh

-Jones-

IrishLuck1980 said:
So how exactly does he realize the Ark is also in the Hanger?

After the crash, Indy notices that one of the crates has been damaged and he notices the Ark handle and that's it. Ark is there for a really brief moment.

GRAILKNIGHT said:

Really, watch the film ;]. If I'll tell you the whole thing it'll be pointless for you to go to the cinema ;].

----------------------------------
The 'part-time' line is said by Indy in the cementary, where he fights 2 warriors. Indy saves Mutt, btw.
Marion is introduced after the interrogation scene, so much later in the film.

Last edited:

Daring Dragoon

How much do they mention Indy's age? We've already seen it twice in the trailer. Is this an on going joke? Also, describe the scene when Indy and Marion meet up for the first time since Raiders.