News we all want to hear on the DVD's

Canyon

With the release of the Indy trilogy on DVD coming out in November (about time too!) I had a thought.

As you all know, they are going to be putting new interviews on the discs, and as filming on Indy 4 will begin next summer, I had a theory. On the bonus disc, wouldn't it be cool if they announced the title of the fourth film! :D

If not, when DO you think that they will release the title for Indy 4?

<small>I know this mentions the DVD's, but the question is about Indy 4. Please mods, feel free to move it if necessary. (Besides, Finn. I know you just can't help yourself):D</small>

Randy_Flagg

wolfgang said:
Hehe. Canyon I have thought about that too. I don't neceserly want the title, but at least some news.

A little, tiny, almost insignificant amount of news would be good. I really want to be pretty-much spoiler free for this one.

I didn't know the title of "Last Crusade" until I saw the TV commercial about a month before the movie's release (there was an ongoing rumor back then that Indiana Jones 3 would be called "The Cave of Death"... I have no idea where that started, but it sounded cool at the time.) Even on the day when I went to see the movie, my friend kept forgetting the title-- he kept saying "Indiana Jones and The Last Challenge."