Wolfenstein ad w/ Indy reference

Kumba

I was recently at a website where there was an ad for Wolfenstein: Tides of War. I'm not a fan of Wolfenstein but I did notice something on the ad that was in German, which said "Die Amnerikaner, die kampfen wie die weiber!". I immediately reconized it, for that line is from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. After the ad showed that line, the line faded away and a new line was seen, which said "this is why indy got his a*s kicked, but we'll show you how to beat the nazis". I guess you fight nazis in the game. Oh, the translation is "The Amnerikaner, which fight like the women!"

Kumba

That sounds like a gut idee, mwahaha!!!! Except for SOME people at EA. NFS: hot pursuit II was a stand-up game, and so is medal of honor, but those FASCIST PIGS AT LUCASARTS need to a long walk on the short boardwalk!!!!

Kumba

Ohhhhhh, well I thought as long as we're taking them out, why not stop and torch the Lucasarts building, you know, just to get them on the right track. Hahaha

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Kumba said:
Ohhhhhh, well I thought as long as we're taking them out, why not stop and torch the Lucasarts building, you know, just to get them on the right track. Hahaha

Something tells me that won't encourage them to make more graphic adventures...or Outlaws II...but oh well... ;)

00Kevin

Indyfan
indydude said:
why does it say Indy got his ass kicked?

because the guys who made that add are the biggest bunch of goose-steeping, moronic, thumb-sucking, nose-picking, butt-picking bunch of crackheads this side of the nut house ;)

or for those of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, I suggest we:

(cencored.....for description go here:

http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0097958

.....It's the 3rd quote down) ;) just replace the words "Frank Shirley, my boss," with "The guys who created that trailor" :D

Kumba

You may have a point there, but there are some weird things in that wolfenstein game. May be Indy should bring the grail, haha

00Kevin

Indyfan
no, the grail is already there!

and the castle isn't called wolfenstein (or whatever)........It's the Castle of Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........ :D

Kumba

Actually I saw the beginning of it, but British comedy is rather odd. I won't even talk about the rocky horror picutre show. YUCK!