how many times have you seen kotcs?

Rococo

Three times... opening Thursday, then early last week, and yesterday (plus several times via the internet). Still drawing good crowds to my local, usually quite dead theater. Not the most enthusiastic crowd, but given how they usually (don't) respond to movies around here, pretty darn good.

Goonie

I saw it twice, the midnight show on May 22 and then a week later on May 29. I may go check it out again within the next few weeks.

Paul2572

3 times so far, will be seeing it again this week or next. I was also asked to go and see it with my wife's parents as well. They really had to twist my arm on that one... NOT!!

Katarn07

Only twice:

May 22 and June 7.

I don't plan on seeing it a third time in theaters because of the cost, not because I didn't enjoy it. I also don't wanna burn myself out on it. I'll wait to get the DVD the day it comes out to watch it then.

YouNeverKnow

5.5 times and it only gets better. I need to see it at least once more to beat my personal record of seeing Return of the King 6 times in the theaters, which is my ultimate goal.

Indy-Anna

YouNeverKnow said:
5.5 times and it only gets better. I need to see it at least once more to beat my personal record of seeing Return of the King 6 times in the theaters, which is my ultimate goal.

Good luck with that! (y) I've only seen it twice, but maybe if I'm lucky, I can convince my parents or my brother to drop me off at the movies to see it for a third time before it leaves the theaters. :rolleyes:

Indy Byrd

12 times and counting

i've seen the movie 12 times already!! i try to catch it at least once or twice a day anyway, when i'm able to. i love the movie and i've got the thing just about memorized. i have took my oldest boy to see it and he now wants to be refered to as "mutt". he also noticed i was born in indiana so he know calls me indy instead of dad!! ah the joys of fatherhood.....;)

Ska

I've only seen it once in theaters (midnight showing), but I've seen it 4 times since then (pretty good bootleg copy from the 'net).

LostArk

SKAbatula said:
I've only seen it once in theaters (midnight showing), but I've seen it 4 times since then (pretty good bootleg copy from the 'net).
French opening credits?

MaxPhactor23

I’ve only seen the film once in theaters. I’ve seen it twice online. I didn’t plan on paying for it again. On the bright side…my opinion has somewhat gone up. Although I’d still deem it easily the worst of the Indiana Jones films. I did see Iron Man again however. It's worth supporting. It didn’t disappoint and it was unbelievably packed for an older Sunday morning movie.

Sparrow

I saw it three times so far and I'm hoping to get to the theater once more before it disappears. We'll see.

LostArk

Sparrow said:
I saw it three times so far and I'm hoping to get to the theater once more before it disappears. We'll see.

Speaking of which, does anyone know when it'll be gone?