Official Indy Store

peterlally

This seems to be a major downer for anyone who lives outside the US. For delivery to the UK it usually costs twice the price of your item!! What?!

Why do they insist on using a courier instead of good old mail when dispatching internationally??

I was going to order the KOTCS poster a while back but im not willing to pay that much for a piece of paper... the price of the poster is fine but the delivery on top.. Wowzers...

Any one else feel this pain?.. or am I just a tight ass?

I'm guessing they want to use someone that will track the item so they know you get it. Sucks doesn't it? Too bad I didn't know or I would have been willing to help you out, but I've already ordered my poster.

Oh, just for some comfort, I ordered mine last week, the tracker said I wouldn't get it until next Friday. They could have dropped it in the post for cheaper and I would of had it a couple of days later.

fixer79

The extra delivery charge isn't all...
I ordered a few Indy IV T-shirts and a LucasFilm cap a month or two ago. After delivery, I got an extra bill from FedEx: $50 for import rights!
If I would've known that, I wouldn't have made the darn order, believe me...
Cursed small print!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
This is why I'm saving my cash... so I can go back to Disneyland some day to the Adventure Outpost. :p