Indy Trivia

Indy_(heheheh)

.....ok, since my indy experience thread somehow vanished... how about a trivia game.

RULES

1. I will ask the first question. whoever gets it right first,
will ask the next, and so on and so forth.

2. obvious questions like: "what was the line mickey mouse
was covering for" arent allowed.

3. questions asked may be from movies, games or misc.

4. To make sure it goes smoother, each person needs to allow the
question asker a reasonable time to say they answered correctly.

my goal is to set this thread on fire, lets see how good
this gets!

QUESTION # 1
What is Indy's whip made of?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tennessee R

Which whip?

Partly out of Kangaroo Hide, I'm guessing. (Unless you're talking about his swinging whips, which I would guess are cowhide mainly, with a small plait number)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, my guess is Kangaroo Leather. The swinging whips had a cable inside them.

Tennessee R

Okay, well, let's assume that that is correct. I hope this is okay with everyone, since I'm 98.7 percent sure that that's the correct answer.

Name at least one scene where a newspaper is being read upside-down in the Trilogy.

Tennessee R

Well, I can't remember seeing them actually reading the paper upside-down in the Egyptian Mail scene (Be sure to tell me if I'm wrong), but I am positive that the paper was upside-down when Connery was reading it in the Zepplin.

So, I guess that it is your turn, infiniteweird. And Congratulations

intergamer

When Indy is at Walter Donovan's, his wife enters the room begging Donovan to join the party, in the background the Star Wars (1977) theme commonly dubbed Storm Trooper march can be heard in the background being played on a piano.

Now:
What scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark has a naked woman in it?

Lightning

That would be in the morning on Katangas Boat. Marion grabs her nightgown off the table at the head of the bed at the end of the scene.

Next:
What is the registry number of the Zepplin in "Last Crusade"?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
kuva39.jpg

D-138

What is the number of the Ark crate in the warehouse scene?

Tennessee R

Okay, Infinitewierd, It is your turn.

You won my round.

Sallah did not give the thugs a chance to read the newspaper. And my question was "the newspaper being read".
Had you been right, temple of john, VP would have won, for he said it first.

Which is the right tagline for Last Crusade?

The hero is back. And this time, he's bringing his Dad.
Indiana Jones is back. And this time, he's bringing his Dad.
The man with the hat is back. And this time, he's bringing his Dad.

Tennessee R

Wow, this is really getting confusing.
And I'm sorry for stopping your last question short, VP. I just happened to come in and see temple of john's mistake after you had posted your question. Okay, lets just go on, as usual, starting by you telling Mclane if he got the correct answer. And then we can answer his question.

But, anyway,
To make sure it goes smoother, each person needs to allow the question asker a reasonable time to say they answered correctly.

Also, is there any chance that you can put this ^ in the instructions on the first post?

intergamer

Lol i forgot about this... but that wasn't the correct answer. There's a fully visible naked woman, its in a painting in Indy's house...