About OfficialPix?

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
The new photo from Temple is really a beauty but it's expensive too considering the shipping that doubles the bill. Although I'm an image lover I think I'll pass to this one. What is your opinion about these products? Has anyone purchased any photos from OfficialPix?

I have lots of their Star Wars signed photos. They are the official licensee for Lucasfilm and have some fabulous photo images. All their paper is top quality and they go the extra mile to make sure the photos are well protected during shipping.

I've ordered ALL 70 of the IJ photos and both litho's. I have no doubt that they will make an excellent addition to my collection.

Lon

I think their products are great. I order the Crystal Skull one and have that and pre-ordered the Temple one.

I'll have to spread out buying the others.

tnswman

throwmetheidol said:
I have lots of their Star Wars signed photos. They are the official licensee for Lucasfilm and have some fabulous photo images. All their paper is top quality and they go the extra mile to make sure the photos are well protected during shipping.

I've ordered ALL 70 of the IJ photos and both litho's. I have no doubt that they will make an excellent addition to my collection.

I too own 1 of EVERY autographed SW item that they have EVER offered....I also have the Indy photos.....You have to want quality over price to understnad that it does not matter what it costs to ship the items.. They ship them safe and that requires more cost.

FILMKRUSC

The quality of Official Pix's photos are the simply the best you will
find anywhere. The colors really pop in their images. I buy their SW items all the time. They look amazing online and 100% better in person.
Well worth the money for the extreme high photo quality you receive.

They have even have limited edition black and white photo sets of never before released Star Wars images and even those are eye popping in the quality. After buying both of these sets as well I'm hooked and I hope they offer a similiar set for Indiana Jones.

Try a single photo and see what you think and you will definitely be back for more.

Little Indy

I ordered the Indy KOTCS pic not too long ago. The quality is great. I would love to get the entire Indy collection. However now I don't know what to do with it. I still have it in the packaging as I don't want to get a finger print on it. What do you guys do with one, let alone the 70 piece collection?

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
To be honest I had already ordered two pics from OfficialPix and I wanted to get some word on what to expect. I must say these pictures are really gorgeous, although I'd prefer more rare-seen ones. As for anyone having qustions just like me here a sample:

http://www.geocities.com/sakperi/ijc-0003.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/sakperi/ijc-0015.jpg

I have scanned these babies as an addition to my digital files. I'm certainly going to buy more of them, especially the Temple Limited Edition.

Take care.

Received my 35 photos and the KotCS litho today. Fantastic! I ordered the newest 35 plus found out that 35 more should hit their site 1st week of January 2008. Can't wait!!

Les

Little Indy

But what do you do with them all? Do you hang them up or keep them in a closet somewhere? I just want to know so I can get a few ideas.

They are stored in a binder in plastic sheet protectors - 2 to a protector sheet (back-to-back). Use 2" binders with 'D' ring. No way I can display the 150+ images they have planned.

Les

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Could you show us a couple of photos of that binder to get an idea. I have the Young Indy binder for my trading cards and another dozen for my magazine articles. Here are a few photos of them.

binder1.jpg

binder2.jpg

binder3.jpg

binder4.jpg

binder5.jpg