2008 NFL trash talk

roundshort

I love having a bye when most of my team is beat up! Hopefully the Ravens, Bungals, and Brown-stains will all lose (which will probably happen).

The San Diego game should be pretty good. i might even fly down for it.

roundshort

As I sit here in the safety of a BYE week, I write this, but what a WTF weekend int he NFL!

Wow

Arizona over the mighty Cryboys
Atlanta scorching the Bears Mighty D
St. Louis beating, ANYONE!

What a week!

I can't wait for the NE SD game!

God, I hope this doesn't mean that the 0-6 Bungals have a chance at my Steelers next week, (I hate undefeated teams)!

indifan101

roundshort said:
As I sit here in the safety of a BYE week, I write this, but what a WTF weekend int he NFL!

Wow

Arizona over the mighty Cryboys
Atlanta scorching the Bears Mighty D
St. Louis beating, ANYONE!

What a week!

I can't wait for the NE SD game!

God, I hope this doesn't mean that the 0-6 Bungals have a chance at my Steelers next week, (I hate undefeated teams)!

You forgot a 27-17 GREEN BAY PACKER VICTORY!!!! GO PACK GO! 3-3!:D

roundshort

indifan101 said:
You forgot a 27-17 GREEN BAY PACKER VICTORY!!!! GO PACK GO! 3-3!:D

I don't know if I would be happy, you let the Seahawks score 17 points! No a win is a win! Good job

Romo out for a month with no pinkie . . .I wonder what will happen the the Cowgirls without him, can Brad Johnson step up?

Rayder

As a Rams Fan, I was exiteded about the victroy, Go Josh Brown, Its pretty bad when the kicker scores the most points in a game. It happened last year too when Wilkens scored 18 points for a victory. My brothers and I are still fighting over who team is the worst, The Raiders, or the Rams

roundshort

WOW< the wild and Crazy WTF week continues! The Browns played like an NFL team and the G-men played like a midget football team!

God, i hope I am not crying over a Steeler loss this time next week!

What a weak! The reason why the NFl is the greatest!

sandiegojones

Broncos Jay Cutler stated today he thinks Philip Rivers was an "a$$" and that he "doesn't like what he does on the field".

"Hey Jay, would that thing on the filed be winning and having his highest passer rating against your team (not to mention #1 in the league right now)? Or maybe it was playing in the AFC championship game with no ACL in his knee. Perhaps it's because Rivers had 4 winning seasons in college and hasn't had a losing season in the pros, and you have yet to have a winning season in either level?

Just because the Chargers got robbed by Ed Hochuli in week 2 in Denver doesn't mean you're actually a good QB."

Culter heard the footsteps and fumbled like b!tch!

Fu@king Broncos suck balls!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

xfkirsten

*sigh* My Seahawks, getting whipped again. At least I get to see them on TV this week! Almost went to the game, too... woulda been that fan, the lone fan dressed in blue and green amid a sea of red. :p Too bad I'm too broke! :p

Pale Horse

Staff member
sandiegojones said:
Broncos Jay Cutler stated today he thinks Philip Rivers was an "a$$" and that he "doesn't like what he does on the field".

"Hey Jay, would that thing on the filed be winning and having his highest passer rating against your team (not to mention #1 in the league right now)? Or maybe it was playing in the AFC championship game with no ACL in his knee. Perhaps it's because Rivers had 4 winning seasons in college and hasn't had a losing season in the pros, and you have yet to have a winning season in either level?

Just because the Chargers got robbed by Ed Hochuli in week 2 in Denver doesn't mean you're actually a good QB."

Culter heard the footsteps and fumbled like b!tch!

Fu@king Broncos suck balls!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see how it is. :p

Ain't really trash talk, 'cause, (back in the 80's) Buffalo beat us too. But you looked good yesterday. Then again, you lost to Miami too, LOL.

I'll post comparative stats after we whoop NE tonight.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Broncos Note:

g0407815.GIF

We all have them in us from time to time.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Don't know how anyone is voting, and it's not of a great import to talk of it in this thread, but ESPN has tallied all the games from that time till now, and predicts that if the WA Redskins win tonight, the incumbant party will stay in office, as they have for several decades now. So, you heard it here first. The winner of tonights game will determine the next four years for us all.

And you all thought football was just a game.

Joe Brody

Pale Horse said:
Don't know how anyone is voting, and it's not of a great import to talk of it in this thread, but ESPN has tallied all the games from that time till now, and predicts that if the WA Redskins win tonight, the incumbant party will stay in office, as they have for several decades now. So, you heard it here first. The winner of tonights game will determine the next four years for us all.

And you all thought football was just a game.

. . . and keep in mind that the head of the Steeler's organization and ownership endorsed Obama in both the Pennsylvania Primary and in the general election.

. . .and at the midpoint of the game, the Steeler's are playing hard -- like there's more at stake than just the game (I'm not being that melodramatic -- I'm not talking about the fate of a nation -- the truth is their season likely hinges on the game tonight since the Ravens are breathing down the Steeler's back).

roundshort

The Good guys won on Monday night . . Will the Good guy win on Tuesday night? Who knows, but Wow, the Stillers looked pretty hot against a decent team. lets see what we can do to a rebounding Colts team.

Pale Horse

Staff member
This is why we play the game. AFC West sucks, though were on top. AFC North is a fertile battle ground. AFC East is a ping pong table, don't count those fins out. (not Finns, the intelligent ones...LOL :p) AFC South, ready for another 16-0?!?

Now if the NFC realized were not playing soccer with their 0-2 style of play we'd have a rounded season....