Forums. Why'd have to be Forums?

Trennas

Hi everybody!

I've been lurking around in the shadows of TheRaider for quite some time now and I thought it was a good idea to finally join the fun on TheRaven as well! After all, there just is no better way to get in touch with Indy fans, right?

Allow me to introduce myself in a summary:

* I'm Trennas!
* I'm 26 years old! Give or take..
* I live in the Netherlands; the land of legal weed, red light districts, cheese and, according to a freakishly high amount of Americans, clogs and windmills.
* I am an almost graduated Bachelor of Art and Technology; I study Design for Virtual Theatre and Games at the Utrecht School of Arts. When I'm done I should be an allround game designer, though I have been specializing in writing and analyzing. Not just for games, I mind you.
* I love Lego's!
* One day I'll be a succesful author! Making the preparations as we speak.. ehr.. I mean, as I type..
* As you might have guessed, I'm a big Indy fan! Have been from the moment I first saw Raiders of the Lost Ark. That movie got me hooked bigtime and well, it just got worse ever since (y)
* I am a gamer. I prefer (action) adventures and RPGs. Some of my favorites are Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, God of War, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Prince of Persia. Oh yes, and Indy games too; Fate of Atlantis, Infernal Machine and Emperor's Tomb! No matter how illogical some of them are; they are still great fun :hat:
* I am an amateur photographer. Whenever I have the chance, I bring my camera with me, often resulting in really strange works.
* I love Lego's! Oh wait.. mentioned that already, didn't I? :eek:
* I love to travel to.. well, I just love to travel in general. Been to Italy, Crete (trust me, there is no labyrinth at Knossos, even though the place is a bit of a maze on it's own (y) ), Hungary, Denmark, Scotland, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and England. Next year: 5 1/2 months in Los Angeles :D
* I am very, very much into mythology and history. I can spend days looking stuff up once I'm interested.
* I have a lot of ideas for fun Indy fanstuff! Unfortunately, not as much time to work them out as I would like :dead:
* I collect soundtracks from movies, games and tv-shows! If you are looking for anything in particular, I just might have it, so drop me a line ;)

Well, that's it for now; can't think of much else at the moment since I'm half sick with food poisoning :sick: Anyways, it's nice to meet you guys!