Mail ins!!

ChromiumBlue37

I am buying a total of 10 - 12 inch figures. One set of of all to keep sealed. The second set to open and send away for my Ark.

So what happens to me when I get home and decide to open a figure, then discover the sticker is missing? Do I return the figure to the store like the criminal did?

The only safe bet is carefully check the tape on the boxes, or get the staff to bring out a sealed case from the stockroom.

Last edited:

OmegaSeamaster

That would be something if Hasbro ships out all these 12" arks and the sales data for the 12" figure line is poor, indicating everyone snagged the stickers.

mr.wolf

there are so many ways to avoid the cams, and get them stickers out its to easy. No where exactly in the box is the sticker is it in the bottom or on top, in the back etc...

Agent Z

Do you guys really think it's worth the possible prosecution/embarrassment to engage in sticker stealing......in the toy department? :p

Last edited:

Deckard

Yea and good luck ever getting a job once you've got a theft on your record. Seriously you'll be totally f'd if you ever ever try to get a position at any place that sells anything. Even if it was stickers the simple fact in the eyes of someone hiring you is your not even a little trustworthy and you don't have a chance.

Not to mention its downright stupid. Pay for **** like everyone else, the only thing that makes you special is your actually dumb enough to consider stealing toys.

iLUVINDY

I know i said i took the stickers out.... i was KIDDING!!!!!! I would never do any thing like that!!!!!!!!!!

mr.wolf

dude its the internet, just cause we say it don't mean we do it, by the way can someone post bail for me:cool:

Deckard

mr.wolf said:
dude its the internet, just cause we say it don't mean we do it, by the way can someone post bail for me:cool:

Then you have nothing to worry about, I'm saying take it seriously tho, something like that isn't worth it. My friend in college would steal video games and load them and take the CD key u need to play and then return them and keep doing it the same day until he had 20 games. He got caught and lost a scholarship for computer engineering, W/O a doubt of all my friends, he would have been most successful but not anymore.

mr.wolf

i'm just being observant, something you pick up when your dads kind of a survivalist, you learn to observe the way things go down or don't go down, and where to do what and how without getting caught.

mr.wolf

i'd have to disagree with you on that cause if you actually met me, you'd think the complete oppissite. Now back on topic please

Nurhachi1991

well i plan on buying the swordsman,nazi officer, cario indy

but i refuse to buy talking indy or mutt so i will buy one and take it back and get the fourth sticker

This sticker promotion is really stupid. Why don't they just do something where you can send away for the Ark after collecting a certain amount of tokens or something from any Indy toys? They could do it like the G.I. Joe Flag Points, certain premiums cost more tokens. Collect and save for the items you want. I guess Hasbro knew that their 12" figures were so bad that the only way to ensure they would sell was to force people to buy their junk.

WillKill4Food

mr.wolf said:
i'd have to disagree with you on that cause if you actually met me, you'd think the complete oppissite. Now back on topic please
Oh, no. I wasn't commenting on you.
It was just that the majority of people seemed to be okay with stealing stickers off of Indy toys and basically screwing other people over in the process.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Just checked my newly bought 4 12" figures and what do I see... stickers in 3 of them and on the 12" Mutt someone took out the sticker and left the redemption form... great now I have to go back to the store return it and and hope they have another one that hasn't been stolen, so I can send away for my Ark.

Thanks a lot cheap bastards who steal!

WillKill4Food

Mitchellhallock said:
Just checked my newly bought 4 12" figures and what do I see... stickers in 3 of them and on the 12" Mutt someone took out the sticker and left the redemption form... great now I have to go back to the store return it and and hope they have another one that hasn't been stolen, so I can send away for my Ark.

Thanks a lot cheap bastards who steal!
Exactly. You have people like Nurhachi to thank for that.

Arab Swordsman

If Hasbro had made the 12" figures look even half decent people wouldn't be stealing the stickers. I want that Ark so bad but those figures are horrible and I'm not dropping 80 bucks just to get the Ark to go with my Sideshow figure.