TV Spot #2

AHegele

Spriggan Jones said:
It's processing the video now! I'll try and see if I can take some pics in the meantime!:gun:

Edit: Actually scratch the pics. The quality is not good. The video should be up soon!

Spriggan i love you.

Let me count the ways...
one one thousand
two one thousand....

metalinvader

Awesome! I'll give my thoughts on the new footage when the official ones goes up but this was a nice preview! Thanks a million,Spriggan!!! :hat:

|ZiR|

Spriggan Jones said:
Here it is! Sorry bout the quality!

Dude, you're a hero. Thanks-so-much for uploading that, quality regardless.

Okay, I think Cate is going to rule as Spalko. Talk about your show stealing villains.

And what happens at the train station when Mutt yells for Indy to get on the bike? I couldn't really make it out. :/

Dr. Gonzo

|ZiR| said:
Dude, you're a hero. Thanks-so-much for uploading that, quality regardless.

Okay, I think Cate is going to rule as Spalko. Talk about your show stealing villains.

And what happens at the train station when Mutt yells for Indy to get on the bike? I couldn't really make it out. :/

I believe he says "Get on."

triklops

PLEASE EVERYONE:

Don't spoil about locations and other stuff !!!!!! "Don't be like :
I think that's the scene where they do this and that "
Did not know about any train station...Please just stick with the spot !!

THANKS (y)

|ZiR|

Dr. Gonzo said:
I believe he says "Get on."

Oh yeah, I knew that. What I meant was, what happens to prompt that abrupt suggestion? It looks like something crashes through the background after them, but I can't make out what it is.

triklops

|ZiR| said:
Oh yeah, I knew that. What I meant was, what happens to prompt that abrupt suggestion? It looks like something crashes through the background after them, but I can't make out what it is.

That's just Tripods and Decepticons ;)

Spriggan Jones

|ZiR| said:

It looks like...

another shot of Indy and Mutt from later in the sequence. The bike goes on the side walk or alley way with the sedan close behind and I believe there was the sound f/x of automatic gunfire so perhaps the pursures are armed.