My wife just got back from the Disneyana Fan Club convention at Disneyland that runs over Disneyland's birthday each year. Its a club for Disney enthusiasts and collectors and as part of the convention they have a collectibles show and sale along with "room-hopping" where attendees open their hotel rooms at night to sell extra collectibles. She found me a number of Indiana Jones Adventure items to add to my collection (she and her Dad also won the convention's road rally/trivia contest in the parks on Disneyland's birthday):
* Official flyer/invitation for the preview event
* Disneyland Line (weekly Cast Member newsletter) from Opening Day/Week of the attraction
* Disneyland Line from May of that year featuring an annual Cast Member road rally/trivia contest themed around the attraction that year
* Disneyland stationary/flyer featuring the attraction
* Official flyer detailing the stats (size, length, etc.) of the ride themed to an archaeological excavation
* Preview button "Coming in Spring 1995!"
* Disneyland Event Sales envelope
* 2 Official Boarding Passes - These were given out on Opening Day to press and dignitaries
Not pictured was the leftover unused Fastpass she had from her trip.
The person in front of her in one room picked up a packet with all 3 decoder cards they gave out that opening summer, she was upset to have missed out on that one.
Also arriving on the same day but unrelated:
So now I have both of the Untold Adventures books. As far as the Original Indy section I now have all the English-language works.