Mail-Away Figures Shipping (and Reviewed)!!!

tnswman

ChromiumBlue37 said:
What's wrong with the Crystal Skeletons? All they did was sit there. It's the alien itself that has yet to announced as an action figure!

Bud, There are just afew of us left that truly understand the nature and spirit of KOTCS....It's still my 2nd favorite Indy movie and I watch my DVD every 2 days.. I have seen it 22 times now.

If the Crystal Skeletons are like the Gi Joe Doc...Cashing checks means we are close but Nowhere ready yet. And I have 5 of the darn things coming LOL!

HovitosKing

I guess with mail-away figures they need a decent head-count before they start manufacturing them, because you can't just let them sit on a shelf until you sell the last of them and clear your inventory. I'd imagine they're waiting until the demand falls off, then they'll feel like they know how many to actually produce and start manufacturing/shipping them off. Am I wrong here?

tnswman

HovitosKing said:
I guess with mail-away figures they need a decent head-count before they start manufacturing them, because you can't just let them sit on a shelf until you sell the last of them and clear your inventory. I'd imagine they're waiting until the demand falls off, then they'll feel like they know how many to actually produce and start manufacturing/shipping them off. Am I wrong here?

They probably make a certain % based off total number of entry forms.

The LC figures DO NOT have the order forms with them so they have already run through their production of order forms

iLUVINDY

tnswman said:
They probably make a certain % based off total number of entry forms.

The LC figures DO NOT have the order forms with them so they have already run through their production of order forms

the form is available for download on the Hasbro Site, so they basically have an unlimited amount of order forms....

IndyHolmes

I got this in the mail today!!!

P1010017.jpg

P1010029.jpg

I live in the UK, and mailed my stickers off about 4 or 5 weeks ago...

iLUVINDY

AWESOME!!! I didnt collect any Action Heroes, there just not my type of toy (n), I hope the ark and Crystal Skeleton are shipping to... CANT WAIT!!!

indyclone25

i was checking my bank account online and my second skeleton check was cashed already i had had sent it out last week on monday and it was cashed by saturday that was pretty quick --- so they must be on the way with the mail aways --huh?

HovitosKing

Okay so where the hell are these crystal skeletons already...it's just pieces of painted plastic molding for christ's sake what is taking so damn long.

Gillman

I assume nobody has recived the ark or skeleton yet?

I got my horse. Horse and ark checks were cashed on the same day, skeleton check was cashed a week later.