Adventure Heroes

tnswman

metalinvader said:
Wow! The auction is getting up there in price!
Only 16 more hours left,Tnswman!;)

Yeap... I really do not think I will in it because thank GOD, there is someone even more stupid than I am LOL!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
tnswman said:
Yeap... I really do not think I will in it because thank GOD, there is someone even more stupid than I am LOL!

Here's to common sense and kicking out before you might actually be stuck with the "win"!

metalinvader

tnswman said:

Haha! Been there,Done that!

The ultra-high bid on an item that you just have to win and the few hours after you bid the only thought that goes through your mind,"Why the hell did I bid that much?" and "Please,Let there be some sucker to out bid me!"

Question is tnswman, Just how hard are you going to kick your self when you see these on the store shelves in a few months?:p :D

tnswman

metalinvader said:
Haha! Been there,Done that!

The ultra-high bid on an item that you just have to win and the few hours after you bid the only thought that goes through your mind,"Why the hell did I bid that much?" and "Please,Let there be some sucker to out bid me!"

Question is tnswman, Just how hard are you going to kick your self when you see these on the store shelves in a few months?:p :D

I won't a bit....I think the price is fair if it means I get them early.....I do not have patience when it comes to Indy toys LOL! I just won't think a thing about it if I win these.

tnswman

And with that, I do my Victory dance :)

Now I just have to ask the seller to quote some express shipping and I will be having some Mini Indy adventures soon :)

I can't believe they went for so cheap

tnswman

Attila the Professor said:
How much would they have gone for retail? Doesn't seem that cheap to me...

To have them 6 months early... That's priceless!!

It's all relative My dear friends.

Katarn07

mfisher said:
I imagine this auction will go for some ridiculous price... and if so I have one word for the winner... SUCKER !!!!

AGREED! I'm glad you're happy with your transaction. I remember you going for the 2 day shipping on your Disney Indys. You really don't know the meaning of the word patience, do ya? ;)

I love the Playskool Star Wars line. They are indeed cute (I just said it in the LEGO topic so I guess it won't hurt to say here). If I had a niece or something, I'd get these things for her to get her hooked to SW. I'd do the same with these Indys. But since that's not the case, even the retail prices are too much for me! I got more "adult" things like action figures to buy. Hahaha.

tnswman

Katarn07 said:
AGREED! I'm glad you're happy with your transaction. I remember you going for the 2 day shipping on your Disney Indys. You really don't know the meaning of the word patience, do ya? ;)

I love the Playskool Star Wars line. They are indeed cute (I just said it in the LEGO topic so I guess it won't hurt to say here). If I had a niece or something, I'd get these things for her to get her hooked to SW. I'd do the same with these Indys. But since that's not the case, even the retail prices are too much for me! I got more "adult" things like action figures to buy. Hahaha.

sure I do... I just choose not to use it with these toys... As always, It's my business.....Whoever does not like it is just jealous. don't worry, you will get your toys too.

I hate that I can't pick and choose, I buy multiples of EVERY "official" Indy toy. No questions asked about price or product.

Billy Ray

Hey, congratulations on the win! coukldn't have happened to a nicer person.

I am really excited about getting these for my kids, I too love the SW ones but can't justify them for my own collection...therefore I get them "for the kids";)

Little Indy

Hey man,
congrats on the win! There is nothing Lucasfiim can produce which you cannot purchase. HA ha. Which actually brings me to a question. Where do you draw the line? I try to buy all the Indy figs. I don't always buy all the other characters like the ones from Disney. I am kicking myself now though. Anyway I've seen some collections where people have the Kermit "Indy" or a Mickey "Indy". I put Indy in quotes because they aren't really Indiana Jones items. So where do you draw the line with what you do buy and what you don't?

tnswman

Little Indy said:
Hey man,
congrats on the win! There is nothing Lucasfiim can produce which you cannot purchase. HA ha. Which actually brings me to a question. Where do you draw the line? I try to buy all the Indy figs. I don't always buy all the other characters like the ones from Disney. I am kicking myself now though. Anyway I've seen some collections where people have the Kermit "Indy" or a Mickey "Indy". I put Indy in quotes because they aren't really Indiana Jones items. So where do you draw the line with what you do buy and what you don't?

Thanks guys!!! I keep it simple. I buy any "official" Indy collectible. Be it Disney, Muppets, Kubrick, It does not matter to me. As long as it is an official release, I will buy it. from Photos to posters and magazines to the most expensive collectibles like the Star Toys figures and the Toys McCoy line. The only thing I do not care about is the Indy "gear" I have a Hat and that is enough for me.

tnswman

Billy Ray said:
Hey, congratulations on the win! coukldn't have happened to a nicer person.

I am really excited about getting these for my kids, I too love the SW ones but can't justify them for my own collection...therefore I get them "for the kids";)

Yes you can justify it... It's new Indy toys.. You justify it by being a SUPER collector and supporting the line :) See how easy that was LOL!! Now you can sleep well when you buy them :)

metalinvader

Congrats,Man! You are now the envy of the entire Indy collecting community!

You're going to post pics when you get them right?:p ;)

tnswman

metalinvader said:
Congrats,Man! You are now the envy of the entire Indy collecting community!

You're going to post pics when you get them right?:p ;)

Ohhh yes.. I really want the whiners on here to see them :)

Indy's Fist

When I was 4 Star Wars came out. When I was 5, the Kenner SW toys came out. I loved those toys. I didn't nor would have wanted some cute cartoonish versions to play with. I hated the SW Adventure Heros and absolutly despise the Indy ones.