New Acquisitions!!

Crusade>Raiders

Finally got LC Young Indy and Grail Knight to complete my LC wave. I would have loved to get the Temple of Doom wave, but I aint bout to pay 20 bucks a pop for each. I do plan on getting the Sideshow Indiana Jones later this month though.

Goonie

Finally the LC wave showed up at one of the local Walmarts. (y) I picked up:
Colonel Vogel
Dr. Henry Jones

For only $3.92 they are a great deal now. Going to try and pick up the other four tomorrow.

Goonie

I finished the LC wave today. Picked up:
Young Indy
Indiana Jones with machine gun
Dr. Elsa Schneider
Grail Knight

Can't believe it took until mid-December for these figs to show-up locally.:eek:

All I need now is the ToD wave and the cloth canopy truck.:hat:

indyclone25

picked up from my local comic shop the masterpiece cards and got 2 sketch cards
scan0013-1.jpg

and 2 of the adam hughes ecthed foil cards (no.1 ana 4)and 5 of the drew struzan foil cards ( 1,2,3,5,6)and no. 5 of the bronze parallel drew cards
and the $75 dollar indiana jones the ultimate guide ( took me a few months to pay for it all )and then my comic shop sold out of the indy magazine --- but they are transferring one from their sister store for me on friday ------so ---all in all a pretty good day

deckard24

I stopped into a K-Mart today and stumbled upon the entire LC wave on clearance for $4 each! They also had the die-cast miniatures for $3 a piece, so I picked up the LC Bi-plane.
Now I just gotta find the TOD wave!:rolleyes:

vf wing

I found the entire LC wave at TRU this morning at $8 apiece. I've already dropped twice that for an extra Elsa and Vogel, but couldn't resist grabbing them again at such relatively reasonable prices.

Goonie

flipper said:
Hey Goonie, check Kmart stores. I've found about 3 of the cloth canopy trucks so far at Kmart. Happy hunting! (y)

Problem is, we don't have Kmart here in Canada anymore. We used to, but they shut them down.

tnswman

The K-Marts here are SWAMPED with the entire LC set of figures..I'm talking TONS of them. As well as the final 3 12" figures and the cloth canopy truck.

It looks like Hasbro cleared out the remainder of the LC figures to the highest bidder. Too bad that the TOD wave was so under produced. I am glad that they are harder to get though so we can at least have one series of this line that holds value.

indyclone25

tnswman said:
The K-Marts here are SWAMPED with the entire LC set of figures..I'm talking TONS of them. As well as the final 3 12" figures and the cloth canopy truck.

It looks like Hasbro cleared out the remainder of the LC figures to the highest bidder. Too bad that the TOD wave was so under produced. I am glad that they are harder to get though so we can at least have one series of this line that holds value.

so they have the indy in diguise and mutt in jacket ?

tnswman

indyclone25 said:
so they have the indy in diguise and mutt in jacket ?

Yea, I picked up my 2nf German Indy so I can open one now. The Mutt SUCKS and I really don't need the Skull now that I have the 12" scale GG version. Heck, even the cheap Key chain light-up skull is better than this one from Hasbro LOL!

The German disguise Indy and Dovchenko are GREAT though.

tnswman

Nurhachi1991 said:
Welcome back Tnswman!!

I picked up the flying wing LEgo set

Yea it is cool isn't it? I actually forgot about the new sets until Lego sent me their " Surprise" for my collection. That magazine article got lots of cool things for me.

I just HATE putting Lego sets together LOL!