You Know What Someone Should Do??!!!??

Timsta

I forgot the name of the guy who made the "Raiders of The Lost Ark" cover art (you know the new custom one that gets rid of the Indiana Jones and... on the dvd)but the person who made that, or just anyone who has a cool program that can do that and knows how to (unfortuantely I can't draw and I have no good programs)should make a cool cover art for the bonus 5th dvd that came with the dvds, because I dont know if everyones did, but my bonus dvd came with a black case so it would be cool if it could have a cover.

It's just a thought, but it would be cool eh?

00Kevin

Indyfan
The Man (aka Genius) who drew(no pun intended) those is named Drew Struzen. He has drawn some great stuff

as for a cover for this one, well, I suggest we nominate a ravener, or perhaps anyone who wants to can make one, and we can vote on which is best

I say Paul S is the man for the job

Timsta

Great Idea!!

that's a very good idea!! Whoever wants can make a cover art (back cover if you want to!) and we can all see which looks the best, and that way if we like a different one than the winner we can take it!

I hope we get some participaters!

Timsta

The bonus 10 minute disk!?!? Holy cow your lucky man! Is there a way you might be able to scan it on the net so we could print it out?

Thanks Bud

Tim

Dale

Cover Art

It was the same as the 4th disk. Actually it's not mine but a relatives so I will check to make sure that he didn't "appropriate" an extra cover & just use it for the 5th DVD. He works at Bestbuy so this IS a possibility, I suppose.

Dale

Cover Art

YUp. Just got off the phone from him. 5th DVD has no cover. Sorry guys, didn't mean to get us all excited over nothing. In the future just disregard anything I say as unreliable rumor.

Timsta

hey don't worry bout it bud, lol its not big deal. But yeah I definately think that anyone with photoshop skills or any art skill sshould try to put something together, I dislike looks at that black cover, when the other four disks have beautiful cover art!

Ska

I have one almost completed, but I cannot find the Indiana Jones logo without a background. Unfortunately, I only have Microsoft Paint to use, so I need a logo with nothing behind it. I tried to cut around one, but it looks too choppy. I also downloaded the Indy font, but it's only in black. Is there a font with the red, orange, and yellow letters? Please help. Thanks!

Ska

Ska

hehehe...

I have mine done, can I email it to someone to post it? I have in on my computer, but not on the internet to link it. Is there a way to attach the file to the post? Thanks.

Ska

Ska

Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it.

Yeah I guess it's not too bad for doing it at work today. Sorry I think it's a little to high for a DVD case. I didn't have a case at work to measure it. If you want to print it out and use it, just open it in Microsoft Paint. Select the entire picture, then go to "Image" at the top of the screen. Then click on "Stretch/Skew." This will take you to a pop up box that lets you stretch the vertical and horizontal percentage of the image. The horizontal % should be good, but the vertical % might need to be 90 or 95 %. I'll let you know exactly when I get home and try it. If Kevin would ever be so kind, maybe I can adjust it and send it to him again to replace the one he has now to post.

Thanks again Kevin,
Ska

[Edited by SKAbatula on 10-23-2003 at 01:30 pm]

Dale

Cover Art

Great job 00Kevin, hysterical.
Hey, SKAbatula, you did an excellent job. DId you do some of the screen captures yourself?

Timsta

holy cow that is awesome!!! Wow I am going to use that for now, so does anyone know the proper size I need for the dvd case?