Strange Merchandise (Offical or Otherwise)

Ha, who would wear this stuff?
1cm037_lg.jpg

:D

Viper

I have the B flat trumpet part for Raiders March. I can't play it yet, still too high of notes, but I can play the first few measures.

The strangest Indy thing I have is the Young Indy Chronicles adventure knife. But it's not really weird, it's just rare.... and awesome.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Man, I miss this thread... I wonder what strange stuff they'll come up with for Indy IV.

A Young Indy knife??? I've heard of the magnifying glass, but a knife? Is it like a pocket knife, or Swiss Army knife kind of thing?

Viper

Swiss Army style, it has a large blade inscribed with Indy's signature, a small serrated blade, scissors, and a bottle opener with a built in screwdriver. It has a picture of a fedora and a whip on one side, with a guide for morse code on the other. It even comes with a "letter" from Indiana Jones telling about how his knife helped him, etc. Mine is so cool, I was so tempted to go adventure with it, but I actually have a Victorinox (Swiss Army) knife collection, and so I used my SwissChamp instead.

It's pretty flippin awesome.

PS,

Here's a link with it for sale with a belt buckle-
http://cutlerscove.com/multi-blades/mp/index.htm

Geez, I didn't know it was so expensive, I got mine for Christmas.:)

If I didn't have one though, and I had the money, I would buy it. It would so be worth it.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Hmm, looks like a YIJC version of the United Cutlery Khyber Bowie knife.

I just got some Indiana Jones notebook paper and a cool Indiana Jones pen, mint and in the original packaging.

Viper

I have an Indiana Jones pen!

The ink that it came with was horrible though. But I replaced it with good ink and now it's my fav pen.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I want one!!! Never seen Indiana Jones notebook paper... Care to show what it looks like, VP?

Viper

What about today? Lol.

I'll have to gather up all my Indy stuff and take a picture for you guys!:D I'll see about tomorrow, but I'm going to be at a gun and knife show most of the day:cool:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Since KOTCS has been released and tons of merchandise too, I thought it would be a good idea to resurrect this thread. So once again, I ask has anyone found some strange merchandise (official or otherwise) in relation to KOTCS or the originals? I'm sure, we'd all like to hear about it.

tnswman

Violet Indy said:
On the weekend, I found an unoffical piece of merchandise at the Brisbane City Markets. A RotLA fridge magnet!:D Can any one do better than that?

You really do not want to get into this with me LOL!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
tnswman said:
You really do not want to get into this with me LOL!

LMAO! That was long before I knew of you! I would think that you would probably have a big collection of odd stuff. I don't suppose one little example would be too much to ask?

Goodeknight

I think the Indiana Jones light-up, plastic spoon (Apple Jacks toy?) was a low point.

But I bought some Apple Jacks to get it. Don't think it's around anymore.