Defeat the Picture Above You

Mal Shot First

serenity1.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

neverAcquiesce said:
Cos, after all...

indy07.jpg

...only the penitent man will pass.

This has happened a couple times in this thread... sometimes I'm not quite aware of how some of these pictures defeat the picture before it. (Indy commando rolling over a blade defeats an old modem??? I mean, I guess so :confused: )
Anyway, I'll try and work both of the last entries into a defeat for it to make sense for myself.

Just time travel forward in time to where you don't need to deal with the boobie traps!
bill-and-ted-phone-booth.jpg

And you thought your phone was innovative Pale Horse...

Pale Horse

Staff member
I hate phone booth booby traps

trinity_phone_booth.jpg

I'm with you on some of them random defeats...probably just trying to get to 100

Dr. Gonzo said:
This has happened a couple times in this thread... sometimes I'm not quite aware of how some of these pictures defeat the picture before it. (Indy commando rolling over a blade defeats an old modem??? I mean, I guess so )

Sure...cos...uh...Indy had time for a quest while his internet connection was established. :hat:

Pale Horse said:
I'm with you on some of them random defeats...probably just trying to get to 100

No more than a modem beats a silver bullet. Your pic referenced my gif so mine referenced my apology. Just killing time is all.

Anyway...your call cannot be completed as dialed...please try again.

pbx_operator.jpg