"New" member / introductions

bingothehutt

Hello all! I'm darthbingo. I'm not new here, but it's my first time back in years. Regrettably got chased off by a troll in the past, but would like to try this again. I'm a huge Indy fan, needless to say, but I really am! In fact, I owe my my greatest passion to Indy, (although sadly not my job -- more's the pity). For almost 25 years, I've studied the Holy Grail in legend and history. Last year, I went for a month long filming expedition throughout 6 countries in Europe so I could make my own documentary about my research. Sounds crazy I know, but hey...some people have stamps, others baseball cards, I have the Holy Grail.

Yes, I have an Indiana Jones hat and a satchel I carry every day. (Used to have a whip, but after cracking it across my face and back, I thought I'd better face reality). I'm a huge Indiana Jones geek, and am very happy to find that there is a new fan magazine out there. Sadly, it seems most of the world has moved on past the Man in the Hat, on to sparkly vampires and girls with bows and arrows in black spandex. But to me, there will never be a hero like Indy.

So, this is my way of saying "hello" to everyone, and hope this go will be a little more fruitful than the last time. Hope to hear from some of you. Afterall...it's a long way to Delhi!