Death of the Monkey

Indyologist

Perhaps some of you feel that the monkey in ROTLA got off too easy when he died by eating a poisoned date. Given the facts that the little banana sucker betrayed a major character and is, um, pro-Nazi, how would YOU like to see him die? It can be in any way, shape, or form using any means from any time period, not just the 30's.

Let the carnage begin!

Nope... I'm content... His ignorance came back and bit him in the backside...

One less Nazi chicken-plucker... the world is a better place...

Heh

Rick5150

Since the monkey is innocent and was only doing what he was trained to do, one cannot blame him. With that said, I always wondered what a small monkey in a blender with Indy's finger on "puree" would look like.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Indyologist said:
..... how would YOU like to see him die? It can be in any way, shape, or form using any means from any time period, not just the 30's.

Let the carnage begin!

Kind of seems weird to discuss the different ways how to kill an innocent animal? :confused:

The way he died in the movie was okay by me. Anything more cruel might have let to objections by the moviegoers, I guess.

Jay R. Zay

Indyologist said:
Perhaps some of you feel that the monkey in ROTLA got off too easy when he died by eating a poisoned date. Given the facts that the little banana sucker betrayed a major character and is, um, pro-Nazi, how would YOU like to see him die? It can be in any way, shape, or form using any means from any time period, not just the 30's.

Let the carnage begin!

to steal roundshorts, ToJs and indifans statements:

nuke the damn monkeys! :mad: :mad: :mad:

betrayal is a crime and death penalty is the only answer!

:rolleyes:

roundshort

"Chilled Monkey Brains"

Never really thought of it, but I suppose that he got what he deserved, they could have made him lilsten to Marcus Bordy lectures all day, I have to imagine they are very boring

Indyologist

1.) Put him in one of those baskets that he betrayed Marion in, add a live grenade and run away.

2.) Shave his face to look like Hitler's (Okay, this wouldn't kill him, but it sure would be funny).

3.) Lock him in a dark room with Willie Scott. She'd hear him move around but wouldn't know what he is. Surely the screaming would burst his eardrums?

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
Lock him in a room with Jay and give him a sign that says "I love the death penalty".

lock him in a room with ToJ and give him a sign that says "yeah, please tell me jokes, please try to be funny!". :eek:

let's see how long he'll make it.

Rae-deemer

temple of john said:
When I lived in Chester, I could just sit on my balcony and see that just about every night. Usually it was over a "40" or a bucket of extra crispy or something.

I can not beleive you just said that! :mad:

Rae-deemer

temple of john said:
No, I was being serious. The local zoo had 2 monkeys escape and they both had a taste for "Old English" and KFC. The zoo did eventually track them down and bring them back but that was some wild **** for a while there.

This doesn't make you any less of a Donkeys bottom.

Indyologist

Other monkey death ideas:

1) Transport him to the year 3036 and blast him with a tranmogrifying death ray. :dead:

2.) Let him get sat on by Fat Bastard from the Austin Powers movies. :dead:

3.) Need I say it? Roll him in a burrito and stick him in the microwave (think the movie "Gremlins"). :sick: :dead:

San Holo

temple of john said:
When I lived in Chester, I could just sit on my balcony and see that just about every night. Usually it was over a "40" or a bucket of extra crispy or something.
:D damn monkeys.

Doctorjones

I think that the monkey got what he deserved. You've got to admit that it must have been a horrible way to die. I mean you would feel quite bad after being poisoned, wouldn't you.

Gustav

Feed him to a Great White Shark! OR Transport him back to 1945 and strap him to the front of one of the nukes that hit Japan...or both. OR Give him a powerful firecracker to play with, lit of course. OR Wait for him to die slowly of old age. That got 'im.

Or you could let Jason Beghe get ahold of him. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?