Hi

JEEP

I guess a quick hello and a presentation is in order.

My name is Jakob Elbæk Egegaard Pedersen - thereof my screen-name :)

I have been lurking here since around this time last year - I have been active on COW for about a year and on the Indy Lounge since the beginning.

I have recetly joined the Adventurebilt family - where I am going to produce leather gear (holsters, gunbelts, backstraps and whipholders) for the gearhead community.

I am studying prehistoric and medieval archaeology at the University of Aarhus - I hold a bachelors degree in prehistoric archaeology.

I train and teach WMA (western martial arts) - mainly german longsword and I have been a re-enacting and larping since 2001. I collect bladed weapons, mainly functional reproductions of medieval weapons.

My main interest in Indiana Jones is in gear and props - especially everyday wearable/useable items.

As most people I am a Raiders man - though I think ToD comes in on a close second place (mostly due the action scenes), I don't think LC is a bad movie - but for me it's just the lesser movie of the trologi.

I guess that's about it...

/Jakob

Hello Jeep,Its good to have a fellow martial artist aboard,I practice eastern Martial arts and do acupuncture as a proffesion. The archeology forum could use your knowledge so its good to have you here.:)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Hi JEEP. Welcome to the Raven!:hat: I'm Phoenix Jones on COW. I don't post very often there.