Summer

Nurhachi1991

Alright Raven it's officially summertime.... The question is what are your favorite summertime activities? Hanging by the pool? Busting it out in the gym? Chilling with the homies?

What do you all do during the summer? :confused:

Montana Smith

Nurhachi1991 said:
What do you all do during the summer? :confused:

Wait for atumn to return.

Summer sucks, unless it's raining. (Smiffy opens the hatch on his bunker and peaks outside - it's raining right now!) :cool:

WilliamBoyd8

On the Earth Northern Hemisphere, Summer begins June 20, 2012, at 2309 Greenwich time.

In the inter-dimensional space between universes, Summer began today.

:)

Montana Smith

WilliamBoyd8 said:
On the Earth Northern Hemisphere, Summer begins June 20, 2012, at 2309 Greenwich time.

In the inter-dimensional space between universes, Summer began today.

:)

Who knows what goes on inside Nurhachi's urn!

I bet it's one long sexy party...

op5q3qg639.gif

roundshort

June July August will always be "Summer" to me. It is the best time fo the year. Time indoors shoudl be a minimum at best. At least two to three days at the pool is a must, long runs/hikes/ drives. I also heard one might blow up if you are not on the coast at LEAST once a week.

And yes, pool time and beach time are two totally different things.

Finn

Staff member
roundshort said:
June July August will always be "Summer" to me. It is the best time fo the year. Time indoors shoudl be a minimum at best. At least two to three days at the pool is a must, long runs/hikes/ drives. I also heard one might blow up if you are not on the coast at LEAST once a week.
Shh! Begone, you fiend! Let us beings of the dark convene in peace!

Montana Smith

Finn said:

Thou speakest fine words, Brother Finn.

There is much that must be accomplished before the foul summer sun returneth and we are forced once more to seek shelter from its burning gaze.

Stoo

roundshort said:

And yes, pool time and beach time are two totally different things.
I'm with you, roundshort! Summer is my favourite time of year and I love swimming. Since 2001, I've been going to the south of Italy every summer and the beaches are beautiful. Nothing beats some hot sun, the sound of breaking waves and an ice-cold glass of Coca-Cola.(y)

For long drives, I love to blast The Beach Boys (or the first 2 Van Halen albums) from the car stereo because, to me, they evoke the time of year so well.

Here is a GREAT tune from 1980, "Summer Nights" by The Circles. (I hope Nurhachi likes it):

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k1xnKNs0c74" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pale Horse

Staff member
Finn said:

Summer = naked females.

Does that help?

Stoo said:
Nothing beats some hot sun, the sound of breaking waves and an ice-cold glass of Coca-Cola.(y)

I suspect 'roundy' has something with a bit more grape in it.

Finn

Staff member
Pale Horse said:
Summer = naked females.

Does that help?
Let me help you. I have a whole collection of links that work all year long.

Besides, are you referring to "naked naked" or "Hollywood naked"?

Finn

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
During the summer months we bring our naked females down into the dungeon.

We aren't savages, you know!
Besides, it makes no sense to show off their naked females in warm climates anyway. Everybody who's cultured enough knows that it's in fact the cold that makes them most... perky.

Stoo

Pale Horse said:
I suspect 'roundy' has something with a bit more grape in it.
Ya think? No doubt about Roundy's beverage of choice: Which Wine to whine about...

Is it legal to drink alcohol on California beaches?:confused: I've walked around Venice Beach in L.A. but didn't get the chance to swim. My buddies & I used to go down to the northeast party capitol of the U.S.: Wildwood, New Jersey. Alcohol on the beach was forbidden. One time, we tried to sneak a Budweiser Party Ball loaded with ice onto the beach. Thinking we were smart, we covered the box with a towel but it took two people to carry and a cop stopped us at the edge of the boardwalk. He was shaking his head & laughing because it was so obvious!:D

No comments on the song by The Circles?

The_Raiders

Summer. Well, I don't "hang" with "homies", I don't have "homies", I got some buddies I might see from time to time. My summer consists of sleeping all day, and sitting right here all night. That's about it.
With the exception of those squishy squishy sites. Finn knows what that's all about.

Stoo

@The_Raiders: Yeesh. Wish I didn't read that. You sound like a real winner.:rolleyes:

Leave your bedroom and go outside!:whip:

The Beach Boys - "All Summer Long" (1964):

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2tytTebj8ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

roundshort

Stoo said:
Ya think? No doubt about Roundy's beverage of choice: Which Wine to whine about...

Is it legal to drink alcohol on California beaches?:confused: I've walked around Venice Beach in L.A. but didn't get the chance to swim. My buddies & I used to go down to the northeast party capitol of the U.S.: Wildwood, New Jersey. Alcohol on the beach was forbidden. One time, we tried to sneak a Budweiser Party Ball loaded with ice onto the beach. Thinking we were smart, we covered the box with a towel but it took two people to carry and a cop stopped us at the edge of the boardwalk. He was shaking his head & laughing because it was so obvious!:D

No comments on the song by The Circles?

Yes no issues with booze on the beach. A nice bonfire and a few bottles is a nice night. I suspect we will all be at Nicks Cove enjoying a nice summers night soon. Surfing without a wetsuit means no sharks and no waves...

Marshall2288

Here in Florida there's always sharks but the waves come and go. Luckily there's Tropical storms and hurricanes to bring in some good stuff.