My Indy fan-fic

Indyfan28

This is my own indy fan-fiction :whip:

The intrepid adventurer Indiana Jones twirled around, a fury of whip cracks followed. These lashes had been directed at the sub-machine gun totting Nazi that had snuck up behind him. With each swing, the whips end slashed across the German soldiers face, creating several long, thin red lines down his cheek. The Nazi's face turned to a scowl filled with pain and hate, examining his attacker. But nearly instantly, the man fell to the ground as a pistol cracked. All the German saw was the man with the whip draw a revolver and squeeze the trigger.
That all for now.

Indyfan28

Short Story Sketches

I have partially completed a short action-adventure story that I hope to sell through Cafepress or another similar service in the near future. I myself do not have a great deal of artistic talent when it comes to drawing. But I do know that many of you members are exceptional artists. Just out of curiosity, I was wondering whether or not anyone would want to make any sketches or anything or the sort. You wouldn't recieve any pay, but it would be a small bit of exposure if you plan to be an artist and, hopefully, a bit of fun. If you have any interest, PM me.