Tomb Raider: The Games

"Angelina Jolie wore a padded sports bra"
Water-filled IIRC... so that they moved more naturally. Cause Lara Croft, like Barbie, isn't human.

berelain19

....men...
Okay,it just looks wrong,guys!
I'm out of proportion! If it weren't for my boobs I would have a size 8,now I have 10. But it still looks like they were always there(they WERE always there) With Lara it doesn't.
If you guys say that's the point then you have poor taste...:whip:

Viper

Indy would win, but it would be one of those "normally I don't hit girls, but for you I'll make an exception" moments.

Sorry berelain19... What you're saying is that if people don't look like YOU, then they don't look 'proper'....

Well, you're wrong, plain and simple.

Lara Croft was MADE to look the way they wanted Lara Croft to look. Deal with it.

Gear

This is a dipiction of Indiana jones (smilie face 1)batteling Lora Croft ( smilie face2): :gun: :dead:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
ClintonHammond said:
Sorry berelain19... What you're saying is that if people don't look like YOU, then they don't look 'proper'....

Well, you're wrong, plain and simple.

Lara Croft was MADE to look the way they wanted Lara Croft to look. Deal with it.

No, I don't think she is saying that; what she almost certainly seems to be saying is that Angelina Jolie's proportions and manner of mammary movement (alliterate much?), while playing Lara Croft, do not quite fit with what could naturally be so. Of course, her argument is probably missing the point in that the Tomb Raider game series is purposefully hyperbolic in that regard, and that the films than reproduce that aspect, but for you to, in your customarily delightful and accepting manner, attribute it to personal fault, seems, at the least, to suggest a total misreading of her posts.

Yes, she's missing the point, but I don't see why have to be so happy about it.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Because that's clearly what she's saying, and I think you knew that, but yet choose to misrepresent her views, because you're stupid, but you're not stupid, all right?

Finn

Staff member
Do I have to remind you all that we're not hostile towards Bad English in here. Just like some of us are not hostile towards bad boob jobs.

Out of proportion or not, I'll have to say that the digital Lara doesn't look as bad (chestwise) in the latest-tech additions to the series as she did around installments III or IV, for example.

Finn

Staff member
And... what does this piece of juicy yet completely useless info have to do with the subject of this thread?