Ameera's Membership Anniversary!

Indyologist

Hey guys, I just noticed that Ameera joined our message board on 8/9/01! Tomorrow's her anniversary. Sorry in advance if this isn't the place to put this. Still, I just want to thank Ameera for joining us. Happy Anniversary, Ameera! May your posts be fruitful and multiply!

Finn

Staff member
<small>Yessoo... looks like the trying to fill the place gone Kev left empty still goes on hard.</small>

Ameera... some people have remarked that going by her attitude'n'all, she is a female image of me.
(Mag, sweetheart... I know, "what an insult").

<small>Indyologist, we have dozens of members... could I have a list of them you're gonna dedicate topics, so we could prepare?</small>

Magda

eyebrow.gif
- That was the kind of look I had on my face when I discovered this thread. I haven't been around much these days and it was pretty much a surprise to see a member (who I really don't know) dedicating an entire thread to me. Nonetheless, I have to admit that it feels great to be recognized and appreciated (shaddup, Raffey :p). Thanks. :)

(Finn, do I look like a sweetheart to you? And yes, that was an insult...)

[Edited by Ameera on 08-08-2003 at 12:37 pm]

bob

Ah the great Ammera!

What i dont understand is how you got so many posts (yes, yes i know that before my time things were different!) as i hardly ever see you post (black magic perhaps?!) :)

Finn

Staff member
Indyologist said:
Finn, do you mean a list of everyone's whose anniversary is coming up in say, September?
Something like that, so I can prepare my locking finger... these are nice, yeah, but if the whole board gets full of threads like this, it doesn't look that nice...

(And Mag... yes, you do look like a little, cuddly sweetheart to me! :p)

Indyologist

Finn said:
Indyologist said:
Finn, do you mean a list of everyone's whose anniversary is coming up in say, September?
Something like that, so I can prepare my locking finger... these are nice, yeah, but if the whole board gets full of threads like this, it doesn't look that nice...

Sorry 'bout that, Finn. I certainly don't want to clutter up our forum. I'll see what I can do as far as searching for members' anniversaries in September. It might be too much of a project, though. Maybe members' "anniversaries" could be a different section of this message board.