Star Wars Detours

HenryJunior

Ah you beat me to it featofstrength. Well here's some screen shots. I think it sounds interesting, just a goof-off show very much in the vein of Robot Chicken. It's gonna catch some serious flak from anyone wanting a more serious show though.

detoursfedora1.png

detoursfedora2.png

detoursfedora3.png

detorsfedora4.png

Check out picture 2, just to the left, René Belloq's panama hat? (not the character Panma Hat lol)
The Indy Fedora looks cool, a little light of a color and no center crease, but still good.

Star Wars Detours...

Looks Like "Star Wars Detours" is going to drag Indy across the carpet with its tired posterior...sigh.

376768_457101564323829_144171246_n.jpg

Wow, Han Solo looks like Indy. Uncanny! Unoriginal. Unfunny.

Rappin Vader...Yea!

Last edited:
looks like Lucasfilm just wanted to make some money off the already tired and cheap pop culture jokes. Robot Chicken, Family Guy, Lego humor...enough already. quit jerking us around and give us something real from the Original Trilogy Universe.

It also irks me that Lucasfilm and hardcore SW fans can find humor in this garbage like this, but dont see the same about the Holiday Special.

why are SW fans missing the most exciting piece of new that came with Clones Wars getting canned? STAR WARS DETOURS HAS BEEN SIDELINED!(y)

Lance Quazar

featofstrength said:
why are SW fans missing the most exciting piece of new that came with Clones Wars getting canned? STAR WARS DETOURS HAS BEEN SIDELINED!(y)

Yeah, that's pretty great news.

Whew.