TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Off Topic > Forum Games
User Name
Password

Old 11-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #26
indyflys_solo
IndyFan

Doggone it, somebody else write something!!
indyflys_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #27
Finn

Something.
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:39 PM   #28
indyflys_solo
IndyFan

I should have known better than to give Finn an excuse to be sarcastic. But what else are bouncers for, anyway?
indyflys_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #29
col.dietrich
IndyFan

then, col.dietrich stepped in to get a piece of the action, only to get cut apart by machine-gun fire. the shooter was, (dun,dun,DUN!) indyclone25!
col.dietrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #30
DocWhiskey
IndyFan

DocWhiskey quickly gathered col. dietrich's now severed limbs into a small nap sack. "Don't worry! I'm a doctor!" He said as he dodged Indyclone25's rapid machine gun fire.
DocWhiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:53 AM   #31
col.dietrich
IndyFan

col. dietrich moaned with pain, only to get hit again by the fire of
indyclone25s machine gun
Old 02-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #32
col.dietrich
IndyFan

as Finn and hemble stepped in to stop the madness and a get back to the original story, Gilles V said "the story is going off course and that the rest of the story shall have nothing to do with previous posts.", then, all 3 of them got shot by indyclone25.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #33
Gear
IndyFan

Then indyclone25's mad, randomized, shrieking fire spray was silenced by the stop of a gun shot. His expression suddenly went absent before he melted to his knees and layed crumpled on the floor. "That sh*t gets old." muttered a guy sitting in a booth against the far wall. This fellow leaned forward to stuff his pistol back in it's old holster under his plaid over shirt. Doing so, the light caught his peace buckle from over his tucked tee. And beneath the low brim of his brown wool cap and overgrown hair he asked the led tender for another joe, picking up and rattling the empty mug.

After his hand had rummaged away his gun, he leaned back into the shadows and crossed a torn jean leg. The folks scattered around the place went back to their festivities and such and dealt with the newly created corpses.

The gal behind the bar produced a cig and set it with the flick of a zippo. While doing so, she took a short studying glance at him. Then with coy essence turned to take his order.

Meanwhile...
Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:54 PM   #34
Agent Crab
IndyFan

A lucky Crabby Agent was called to duty and was to invest in this chaos.
Agent Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #35
Gear
IndyFan

... And this was little to their knowledge, the assorted tribe that dwelt here.

The bar tender with swagger brought over another simmering cup of dark juice for the male in this corner. She set it down, then erected herself to a firm footed stance. Her closed lips shifted ever so slightly to the side in recognition.

And me, although earlier on, her. Marion Ravenwood.

I couldn't conceal an opened mouthed smirk.

She cut off any words I might have said. "You're payin for those damages." And as though she'd forgot to add something she leaned in a hair. "And don't think of tryin anything smart with me, Gypo.". With that she returned back behind the bar to scrub the counter and while finishing that smoke struck up lazy conversation with a couple of the small Monday night patrons...

Meanwhile...
Old 03-26-2009, 12:34 AM   #36
Gear
IndyFan

Ooh, that magick feeling... nowhere to go

... All settled and collected itself back to what was apparently normal.

Heh. A large grin emerged. This reminded me of back in Double Bell.

This guy in the brown cap stood from his table and meandered towards the bar, gingerly as not to slop my cup. I leaned against the counter near Marion and her tiny assorted company and waited until she finally rolled her gaze to me. "Hey, Marion... " Took a drink then set it down. "Listen, uh... do you think I could bed here tonight? Just in that back storage room?" For a short moment she laid a heavy stare on me, "Why?..." she replied cockily. She knew, she knew me. She was only messing with me. I pulled the entirety of my accumulated cash from my pocket and placed it upon the counter top. Wasn't all that much, so I added a pack of Djarum cigarettes on top of it. "And I can help around the place... how 'bout it?"

There seemed to be a dozen bouncers around the tavern and a couple of them were eying me. She only stared back into my eyes as she took another shot. "Sure." she decided after a long while. "Be good... probation period." she jested to me as she trotted off. I made my way behind the bar and put a fist on my hip. "What'll it be... ya scruff?" I asked the bouncer on the other side to myself.

Meanwhile...