Star Wars Question

Chicago Jones

Hiya folks!
I finally return after my banishment fro speaking out against THE EVIL!

But I am a big star wars fan and I was recently watching New Hope and I was thinking, when did the clone troopers fade away? Because from my understanding of the Star Wars E.U, most of the storm troopers are now recruited. So when/how did the clone trooper fade away? Did they fade away?

Wouldn't it be cool if a Star Wars book focused on the last clone soldier but he is on the run from bounty hunters or something...

metalinvader

This was actually addressed in the game 'Battle Front 2'..

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Kamino_(Imperial_Period)

"After the Kamino uprising, the Emperor decided an army of genetically identical clones was too susceptible to corruption. Future clones would be bred from a variety of templates. Though the 501st itself remained pure, gradually, the rest of the Imperial Army became more and more diverse. We never really got used to the new guys."
―Entry from the Journal of the 501st[src]

metalinvader

Chicago Jones said:
Wow thank you! I actually did not know anything about the battle of Kamino. THanks for the great info!

sure.When in doubt ALWAYS check Wookieepedia.I swear you can get lost for days on that site.

avidfilmbuff

I know we've never met, but since I too was unfortunately banned, and have just returned, I wish to say welcome back Chicago Jones.

Chicago Jones

avidfilmbuff said:
I know we've never met, but since I too was unfortunately banned, and have just returned, I wish to say welcome back Chicago Jones.

Thank you! and welcome back avidfilmbuff!

From the begining Chancler Palpatine created the Clone Troopers for the Repulics down fall. Palpatine is the Emperor.

Type in youtube, Star Wars Order 66.

The Golden Idol

As I understand it, the clones have a sped-up lifespan, thus dying earlier than a regular human. That means that all the clones would die out in several years. With the host dead, there can be no more Jango clones. Therefore, recruiting started.

Indy Scout 117

metalinvader said:
This was actually addressed in the game 'Battle Front 2'..

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Kamino_(Imperial_Period)
yeah i remember playing that mission...that is the reason why i like the rebels instead of the empire. the stormtroopers arent original Jango Fett clones, and the Jango clones kick ass!!!! love the Republic and rebels, HATE the CIS and empire...and the droids suck anyways. i wasnt happy when the clones betrayed the jedi though. jedi and clones did so well together...:(

Chicago Jones

The Golden Idol said:
As I understand it, the clones have a sped-up lifespan, thus dying earlier than a regular human. That means that all the clones would die out in several years. With the host dead, there can be no more Jango clones. Therefore, recruiting started.

makes sense!

but speaking of order 66 and the Jedi Purge. Rumor has it Lucas will reveal/show more of it during his Live Action Series!

metalinvader

IndyWolf15 said:
From the begining Chancler Palpatine created the Clone Troopers for the Repulics down fall. Palpatine is the Emperor.

Type in youtube, Star Wars Order 66.

and thanks to the input from Captain Obvious,All questions are answered....:rolleyes:

metalinvader

Indy Scout 117 said:
thats not very nice. quit pickin on her. she was just trying to make a point, leave her alone man. :mad:

You're right.Maybe I should spend my time asking for relationship advice on an Indiana Jones message board.

Thanks for setting me straight.

*smooches*

Indy Scout 117 said:
thats not very nice. quit pickin on her. she was just trying to make a point, leave her alone man. :mad:
Thanks IndyScout :)

I was very disappointed that all the Jedi were being killed and that Anakin fell to the dark side and that Padme died and to top it off Obi-Wan goes into hiding. But I did like the battle with Anakin vs Obi-Wan at Mustafar. And Clone Troopers were AWESOME until they wen't bad (n)

My favorite episodes are I, II and III.

RedeemedChild

Chicago Jones said:
makes sense!

but speaking of order 66 and the Jedi Purge. Rumor has it Lucas will reveal/show more of it during his Live Action Series!

And in the last season of Star Wars The Clone Wars, however rumors abound my dears!

Gear

Chicago Jones said:
Hiya folks!
I finally return after my banishment fro speaking out against THE EVIL!

It is a period of silliness. The sock puppets at the Raven have just had a great LOL against the evil
FORUM MODERATORS.​