Indiana Jones 5 some thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Henry

First, they announced the fifth Indy film, finally!!!:gun: !!!!!!!

Here are my thoughts:

Harrsion is no longer as young as before, and as steven said he will still play Indy , and he is Indy all the time, so wondering whether there will be a reboot after 5 like 007, if not, we will end this epic adventure with Ford and it'll be the best movie series ever made. If there will be a reboot, news spread about the possible actors may fit this film, Bradley Cooper and Chris Pratt.

But who shall play Indy then? I think Indy is some kind of character need to be humorous sometime and they both got it, and another feature is Indy need to be roughly handsome but not pretty, in this aspect, Bradley is more pretty than Chris, I mean, they both handsome, but Chris seems is more suitable.:D

I wonder what they will tell in Indy V, some flashback and maybe a triger of new Indy, which secret treasure will be mentioned this time since immortality has already be used in the last crusade?:confused:

Finally, best wishes to steven and harrsion and all the crew they have. And best wishes to all Indy fans around the universe:sleep: World~~

Finn

Staff member
Poster #1: What poster #2 said.
Poster #2: Don't play a mod, leave that for actual mods.
Poster #3: Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.