New Acquisitions!!

Errex

Picked up at Sears a second Cemetery Warrior for about $3.90 US. I like the figure, even though their role in the movie was not all that important.

Goonie

Today it was Indy comic book day for me. I picked up:
  • Free Comic Book Day Book with Indiana Jones and the Temple of Yearning
  • Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods Issue #1
  • Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods Issue #2
  • Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods Issue #4 (store didn't have issue #3 so will be ordering it)
  • Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece Issue #1
  • Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece Issue #2
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Issue #1
:D
(and I also picked up all four BK Star Trek drinking glasses - if only they were KOTCS) :rolleyes:

Rhys135

2 x Marion Ravenwood figures £1.99 each
1 x TOD Indy figure £3.98
1 x Mutt Williams Mighty Mugg £1.99

DocWhiskey

Went to a flea market and bought the whole set of the original Raiders topps trading cards and the Indiana Jones micro machines.

Lambonius

Picked up the Peril in Peru Lego set at Toys R Us yesterday. The TRU price mark-up was a little hard to swallow (I should have done some searching online before getting it, but I was out of town at the time and there is no TRU in my immediate area at home.) Anyway, I got it home and was really impressed by how hefty of a set it is. The plane is massive, and MUCH nicer than the Flying Wing set, which suffers because of its big plastic one-piece wing. All the little extra vehicles and cargo pieces are a great touch as well, and the Spalko mini-fig rules. :) All in all, I think it was worth the money, but this will definitely be my last expensive Lego purchase for a while. (I'll start small with the new summer sets and probably milk a few of the pricier ones out of my family for my August birthday.)

Lambonius said:
Picked up the Peril in Peru Lego set at Toys R Us yesterday. The TRU price mark-up was a little hard to swallow (I should have done some searching online before getting it, but I was out of town at the time and there is no TRU in my immediate area at home.) Anyway, I got it home and was really impressed by how hefty of a set it is. The plane is massive, and MUCH nicer than the Flying Wing set, which suffers because of its big plastic one-piece wing. All the little extra vehicles and cargo pieces are a great touch as well, and the Spalko mini-fig rules. :) All in all, I think it was worth the money, but this will definitely be my last expensive Lego purchase for a while. (I'll start small with the new summer sets and probably milk a few of the pricier ones out of my family for my August birthday.)

There is no deal on that set - it is a TRU exclusive.

Lambonius

throwmetheidol said:
There is no deal on that set - it is a TRU exclusive.

Yeah, I know, but usually even those end up available online through other outlets. You can actually order this set on the Lego website for 5 dollars less than TRU's price, but after shipping costs it's about the same.

Goonie

Chapters finally got the two new books in, so I picked up:
  • #1 Indiana Jones and the Pyramid of the Sorcerer
  • #2 Indiana Jones and the Mystery of Mount Sinai

monkey man

Five Below has the Monkey Man/ Mutt Mighty Muggs for $3.00. They also had the 100 piece puzzles for $1.50 and the electronic book/game for $5.00. The figures are $3.00. No TOD.

Nurhachi1991

Got an Akator set for my nephew for 12.00 at TJ max

and even though this is not Indy related I HAVE to show you guys

My Wolverine jacket I got for my birthday (y)

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

:D

Rhys135

Nice! :D Now wear it!

Anywhoo, Play.com were selling the ArtFx ROTLA Theatre display for £17.99 over the Bank Holiday weekend, instead of £64.99 so naturally I ordered it :-

Love the ArtFx Henry Jones Snr statue but I'm not that impressed with this - looks and feels a bit cheap, but the Indy model is quite detailed. Can't complain too much for that price though, and hopefully I'll be able to grab the TOD display for a bargain price someday

l_60b5a828d01c49279a1a59e78d21174b.jpg

l_ad36b38f6e474ad790557a0d79fc0ed1.jpg

Also got this Indy tankard :-
l_7c8e214c41b642e1a6350c920cd0668c.jpg

indyclone25

my father in law went to poland last month and when he came back he picked me up the adventures of indiana jones book ( which had all three stories in it) in polish , granted it will never be read but it is something i didnt have for my collection will post picture soon .

Goonie

In regards to the board being back up, as Willie said "Well it's about time!"

New acquisitions for me over the last couple of weeks was a bunch of comic books:

• The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones Issue #26
  • The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones Issue #27
  • The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones Issue #28
  • The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones Issue #30
  • The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones Issue #31
  • The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones Issue #32
  • The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles Issue #2

A local used bookstore has them on for about $3.50 each and all back issue comic books or on sale right now for 40% off. They have a few more Further Adventures left, so I may pick those up as well.(y)

Goonie

Rhys135 said:
eBay - the seller got it from a Burger King in Spain last year. Got a nice little display box with it too.

That's a nice piece (y) . So they give us Star Trek glasses this year, but they couldn't give us that last year in addition to the Indy toys?:(