Will the new game be on PC also?

NoCamels

Has anyone heard if the new Indy game will be on PC also, or just the other game systems? From everything I've heard it sounds really cool, but I don't want to have to buy a whole game system to play it.

I assume that Lego Indy will be on PC because Lego Star Wars was, but the other game I haven't heard anything about how it will be available.

Finn

Staff member
According to recent intel, it'll be for X360 and PS3 only. Of course it's not entirely impossible it's not going to find its way on PC, but it wouldn't be the first time when they don't bother with a port.

Kingsley

It should its way... thats the only way I will play that game.
I like playing games, but I'm not the target consumer for a PS3 or a Xbox anymore. I'm like Mahoma (Mohammed) now, let the mountain come to me ;) (does this saying exist in english?)

IndySeven

NoCamels said:
Has anyone heard if the new Indy game will be on PC also, or just the other game systems? From everything I've heard it sounds really cool, but I don't want to have to buy a whole game system to play it.

I assume that Lego Indy will be on PC because Lego Star Wars was, but the other game I haven't heard anything about how it will be available.

I sure hope that it'll be on PC. That's where I play all of my games!(y)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Kingsley said:
I'm like Mahoma (Mohammed) now, let the mountain come to me ;) (does this saying exist in english?)
It does in Finnish at least.